What should I make at 81 herblore?

Southpark0o

I've also got 81 herb. I'm planning on making 1k super attacks, strengths, and defenses, in preparation for extremes, and then 1-2k spec rests. Then I'll probably make super antifires, and extremes. Of course, I'll be needing to boost for those. :/

I'd either suggest boosting for spec rests, or making supplies for extremes.

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

Unless your DIYing you'll probably want to just farm whatever herbs are the best profit/xp and then sell them to buy supplies for whatever pots you're making. Making supplies (super pots and antifires etc) for untradeable pots is the way to go though

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

The very best way to get high herblore is to just make your most efficient pots (use the Grimy sheets to determine this) until you can make spec rests and super antifires. Then make around 1k super antifires for slayer and 2k or so spec rests, then I would make 1k of each extreme with 2k of extreme attack and strength. This should put you around where you need to be to stew to overloads (91+ herblore), then you just make overloads as you need them.

This will give you good supplies for slayer (extreme strength and attack) as well as for boss hunting (overloads) while wasting money as little as possible. Cleaning herbs is almost never worth it, mixing your own potions can be if you have the herblore scroll. Really make sure you get that as it should save you millions and millions on the road to 99 berlore.

Use boosts in order to start making the untradeable potions asap.

Making every super potion will use a lot more money then making your most efficient potion, selling them, then buying ingredients for extremes.

Also make sure to get the herblore scroll from dungoneering, it will save you millions on the road to 99.

TL;DR Making supplies for untradeable potions will waste a lot of money. Make your most efficient potion then buy supplies for extremes.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Thank god, the above person gets it, i've seen so many suggest making super attacks and strs for extremes, when its inefficiebr.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

The very best way to get high herblore is to just make your most efficient pots (use the Grimy sheets to determine this) until you can make spec rests and super antifires. Then make around 1k super antifires for slayer and 2k or so spec rests, then I would make 1k of each extreme with 2k of extreme attack and strength. This should put you around where you need to be to stew to overloads (91+ herblore), then you just make overloads as you need them.

This will give you good supplies for slayer (extreme strength and attack) as well as for boss hunting (overloads) while wasting money as little as possible. Cleaning herbs is almost never worth it, mixing your own potions can be if you have the herblore scroll. Really make sure you get that as it should save you millions and millions on the road to 99 berlore.

Use boosts in order to start making the untradeable potions asap.

Making every super potion will use a lot more money then making your most efficient potion, selling them, then buying ingredients for extremes.

Also make sure to get the herblore scroll from dungoneering, it will save you millions on the road to 99.

TL;DR Making supplies for untradeable potions will waste a lot of money. Make your most efficient potion then buy supplies for extremes.

Thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

Southpark0o.png

Click for bloggy ^^