Hegemony

archimage_a

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you realise police do this all the time, it's going to hilarious.

Not with $300m worth. Plus the ignorant masses don't care.

Indonesian media spreads the story. It's on the frontpage of a major newspaper.

*A major Indonesian newspaper

I spread evidence that Indonesia offered to take the drugs for me, and are mad they didn't recieve sad drugs.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I have no real evidence.

Also how did you find out about it? If you found out about it, that means everyone already knows. So they must not care.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Well then PM it next time.

As in everything

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Rocco, I will deal with it later, I have it noted though.

Nero, you can start down the path to unity, say 15 years...

They are happy to form an alliance, trade routes...ect...but they don't want to sign over all their power to a super government just yet.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

The Chinese Emperor publically speaks out against the of the Germans and proposes creation of the IGCPA (Inter-Governmental Crime Prevention Agency) an entity that seeks to prevent crime. The IGCPA will supercede any other official crime prevention agency and will deal with war crimes and political crimes.

Although members are encouraged to take an active part in the everyday runnings they can take a backseat role if they just want to view documents about past governmental crimes.

All countries are entitled to join apart from Germany which will only be allowed to join when it is deemed a non-corrupt nation.

qTLQRuS.png

Germany declines the idea of a global police force, as that is pretty much what America and the UN is and was.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Indonesia scoffs at the idea of keeping Germany out until it is deemed noncorrupt when China is one of the most corrupt nations in the world. Indonesia also scoffs at the idea of an international police force and makes known its intention to ignore any such police force.

Since the acension of the new Empror corruption is now minimal, given light of this the Chinese government begins what will be known in history as 夜反腐敗 (The Night of Anti-Corruption) and begins 'arresting' corrupt individuals.

qTLQRuS.png

^There has to be some sort of penalty for radically changing your government over night.

If there isn't, then Indonesia has been free of poverty since Rocco ascended to the presidency and this period is now called "Waktu ketika semua orang kaya" the time when everybody was rich.

LOL

There isn't because that was the attitude of the Chinese Government before.

qTLQRuS.png

Resistance, how did you track down all of these corrupt people?

Archi, what is the penalty for mass murder?

I just tracked down whoever I could and now anybody who is found to be corrupt is executed.

Its state execution its perfectly legal.

qTLQRuS.png

He finds them with his metal detector. Corrupt people have a high amount of iron, you see.

How much money does your country start with? I couldn't seem to find it in the OP.

Italy:

-----------------------

Italy

GDP: $2,036,687,000,000.00

Tax Rate: 5.00%

IAD: $101,834,350,000.00

Growth Rate: 2.40%

Prestige: 35

World Presence: 4

Technological Prowess: 8

Moral Standing: 14

Biological Impact: 9

Economic Mobility: 0

Carbon Load: 71,284

-----------------------

IAD is your budget.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

They're also crap in comparison.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Seems fair enough, Rocco.

I'm going to invest $50 000 000 in bio warfare research, to begin Developing a virus. Details will be posted later.

Seems fair enough, Rocco.

I'm going to invest $50 000 000 in bio warfare research, to begin Developing a virus. Details will be posted later.

AWWWWWWWH MARRRRMAAAALAAAADE

It's a REALLY big shaft.