43prayer guide (f2p)

Cubeguy

Ok im my search for 43 prayer i have found what works. I am f2p. I have found a way to get, at any level, 43 prayer, within 24hours. it requires yourself, a scout account or friend. And of course, 24hours. Its mindnumbingly boring but hey, 24 hours for protection from melee, worth it. Heres my guide.

Starting out. Remeber, you will die unless you are careful so bring 0-3 items. Start in edge or varrok. now go to the alter in 15wild. North-west of varrok north-east of edge. Once there head on north to the boneyard.

Prep. Go around it to the top part and wait for 15minutes. That way the skeletons wont attack you. Or get pkin friends or gaurds to kill the skeletons while you go inside. Or not even if ur around 60+ with 3 items of armor, you dont even need that as waiting works fine.

Process. Now go in and get the two close b bone spawns, they are twice as fast as the normal bones. i get a route of going for both bones, the bone circle to the south, both bones, the two to the north, then again at the ring ect again and again. If you log off for pkers get on ur scout and wait till they leave, make sure its lvl 3. Now that they have left continue getting bones. If the skeletons werent attacking you and you logged off and log in within 5 minutes in the same arena they will still not attack you.

Well there it is. Simple, effective, still boring as heck. But hey it can get you 43 prayer in 24 hours. In around 8 hours i went from 27k prayer exp to 43 prayer at around 50k. So in 24 you must be able to get 43. Again id recomend doing it in 4ths or halves as it is REALLY boring. Yes its kinda a nooby post. But people complain of bone prices and no good exp getting ways. This is the f2p way. although i guess there were guides somewhere... but this is what worked for me so from a fellow rs player, good luck :D

Ok im my search for 43 prayer i have found what works. I am f2p. I have found a way to get, at any level, 43 prayer, within 24hours. it requires yourself, a scout account or friend. And of course, 24hours. Its mindnumbingly boring but hey, 24 hours for protection from melee, worth it. Heres my guide.

Starting out. Remeber, you will die unless you are careful so bring 0-3 items. Start in edge or varrok. now go to the alter in 15wild. North-west of varrok north-east of edge. Once there head on north to the boneyard.

Prep. Go around it to the top part and wait for 15minutes. That way the skeletons wont attack you. Or get pkin friends or gaurds to kill the skeletons while you go inside. Or not even if ur around 60+ with 3 items of armor, you dont even need that as waiting works fine.

Process. Now go in and get the two close b bone spawns, they are twice as fast as the normal bones. i get a route of going for both bones, the bone circle to the south, both bones, the two to the north, then again at the ring ect again and again. If you log off for pkers get on ur scout and wait till they leave, make sure its lvl 3. Now that they have left continue getting bones. If the skeletons werent attacking you and you logged off and log in within 5 minutes in the same arena they will still not attack you.

Well there it is. Simple, effective, still boring as heck. But hey it can get you 43 prayer in 24 hours. In around 8 hours i went from 27k prayer exp to 43 prayer at around 50k. So in 24 you must be able to get 43. Again id recomend doing it in 4ths or halves as it is REALLY boring. Yes its kinda a nooby post. But people complain of bone prices and no good exp getting ways. This is the f2p way. although i guess there were guides somewhere... but this is what worked for me so from a fellow rs player, good luck :D

Hmmm i dont really like the guide hehehe, sorry. When i started i used the goblin house near lumby. Everyone dropped there big bones so i'd pick up like 20 in 2 minutes. Then at 30 prayer just kill giants.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

or, you can just buy around 3400 big bones (lets say ur lvl 1 prayer, still way too much, but to be safe) for say, 350 gp ea. that would cost 1190k

with a half decent money making way you can make that in 12 hours. half the time :wink:

EDIT: and youll get xp in whatever skill you use to make that money. :wink:

i know some nice f2p prayer train places, try that goblin house in lumbrige, OR the dark Wizards circle thingy(near varrock), and ANY other popular training place, even trough dont expect people to drop BIG bones.

and: not all people have much GP, like im also often low on cash, GP pl0x!1 (joking) lol.

Known in-game as Mister evil9(lvl 93)(P2P).

Modding gta2(making maps, scripts,editing it).

On world 54 mostly.

Made a nice GTA2 site!

A little in-active...

24 hours for protect against melee? HARDLY worth it. I could make 4m+ in 24 hours, that can get me 43 prayer 3 or 4 times.

woah ure so cool (not really). this guide was for newcommers - don't like it - don't use it :wink:

24 hours for protect against melee? HARDLY worth it. I could make 4m+ in 24 hours, that can get me 43 prayer 3 or 4 times.

very few people in f2p can make 4m+ in 24 hours. And this is a F2P guide.

I'm one of them :P

Just because im cool and know how to merchant, lol

I liked the guide, could be helpful for lower levels..I think.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I just bought 600k worth of big bones... I don't like your way...since...well ... -.-

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

• 3 years later...
actually, this is in the wrong forum. maybe this should be moved to beginner's guides?

ITS BEEN THREE YEARS SINCE THE LAST POST, IT CAN STAY HERE

and besides, the boneyard doesn't even exist anymore.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

actually, this is in the wrong forum. maybe this should be moved to beginner's guides?

ITS BEEN THREE YEARS SINCE THE LAST POST, IT CAN STAY HERE

and besides, the boneyard doesn't even exist anymore.

Yeah, just let it die down to the bottom of General Discussion :P

Although I must say it's kind of weird seeing me posting 3 years ago and seeing it resurrected all of a sudden :lol:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer