DG with overloads

Naraku893

It hasn't been fixed for such a long time that I think it would fall under the same category as the logout trick, "clever use of game mechanics".

I dunno after all the logout trick doesnt abuse any game mechanic in place for logging out as such.

However it is clearly known a mechanic is in place to wipe potion/poison/disease/boosts/drains upon entering dg and between floors and using a overload around this is quite clearly abusing a bug in tht mechanic.

But still not one ur likely to be punihsed for, its not a big abuse like when ppl culd get infite peng points n stuff

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah, it seems like a waste of overload to me. You drink it, then there's 10-15 seconds to start the floor, a minute thirty or so to loot the table, make runes, get toolkit, and then if you're lucky and there are straight GDs after base, you get a little over 3 minutes of actually using overloaded stats. More often, there won't be GDs to keep you busy that whole 3 minutes, so usually it's probably more like 1:30 or 2. I dunno what overloads cost per dose nowadays, but I doubt the difference made by having 125 stats for 1-3 minutes out of a ~25-30 minute dungeon is great enough to make it worthwhile.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Yeah, it seems like a waste of overload to me. You drink it, then there's 10-15 seconds to start the floor, a minute thirty or so to loot the table, make runes, get toolkit, and then if you're lucky and there are straight GDs after base, you get a little over 3 minutes of actually using overloaded stats. More often, there won't be GDs to keep you busy that whole 3 minutes, so usually it's probably more like 1:30 or 2. I dunno what overloads cost per dose nowadays, but I doubt the difference made by having 125 stats for 1-3 minutes out of a ~25-30 minute dungeon is great enough to make it worthwhile.

I think it's also for the 500LP of guaranteed healing you get?

Unless you start with low LP.

For keying, boosted defenses and 2 guaranteed morays sounds like a pretty good deal to me for just 15-20k or whatever 1 dose costs.

Meh. There are times when 500lp 5 minutes into a floor would be nice, but more often than not you wouldn't really need it, similar to how often the boost would go to waste. It's a matter of, is it worth paying 1 overload dose every floor for something that usually won't help?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Meh. There are times when 500lp 5 minutes into a floor would be nice, but more often than not you wouldn't really need it, similar to how often the boost would go to waste. It's a matter of, is it worth paying 1 overload dose every floor for something that usually won't help?

I really don't think so. I wouldn't do it unless I had a gigantic stock of overloads and I didn't MH at all (neither of which is true for me).

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

That's true, I'm sure the boost rarely makes too big of a difference.

If it's not intended, I wouldn't pit Jagex to not banning you...

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.