The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because you failed to mention I am acting like Blazi until he returns.

Yes I know I'm very evil! :twisted:

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

banned for being evil :lol:

hey, this is a pretty dam long text which is totally useless to read, since it's only saying how stupid this text is, so imho this is soo stupid, to write a long text about nothing with font size 1, geez like i don't have anything else to do? of course, this is boring, but i guess this must be pretty funny to see when i'm writing with uber small text ^^ well i gotta go pee, then i'm gonna check if someone read and commented this, but first i gotta make this useless text longer. ok so how could we make this longer? geez it's pretty hard and boring lol, but anyway let's see if this is long?*checks preview* dam still pretty short -.-'' well lets continue talking about nothing mmkey? yeah, that's right it's from South Park, mmkey? Finland FTW! well i really gotta go pee now! brb...

okay i'm back

Oh, and this is already the 16th row in normal font size -.-'

so you're still reading this? well get a life! you read a text with nothing in it, you're just like my mom, only she's much uglier than you, so anyway,how are you?

Banned for acting like me whilst I'm in the pok̮̩̉̉mon world which is where I go while I'm asleep and wanting to destroy Microsoft, and to answer to your question, there are trillions of people that don't, because it's much more popular than that pointless Machintos's Apple.

Banned because I want a picture of your old soilder, so I could rip it, edit it, save it, go to some place nobody knows or cares about you, and get rewards there for the good graphic picture.

I'm only joking, don't ban me for something written in this tiny font because if you do you're dead.