The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned for using incredibly small text that people have to quote you to read..

Banned for bothering to quote him...

[WTf am I saying....]

Eh Heh!

*wee ooh* *wee ooh*

"This is the grammar police, we have you sorounded! Come out with your keyboard up!"

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Banned for making him think about feeling blue.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Anim̮̩̉̉ > Games. ::'

Banned for thinking he wants to know the background of the game, he might only want to know about the pokemon.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Banned because the game came out like several months ago, and you should already know about the new pokemon.. besides, I'd pwn you both with my uber 133t team anyway.. there's no use in even trying ::'

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Banned for not coming up with an orriginal bann <.<

Banned for not designing you own siggy...

Banned cause I'm in a diffferent time zone from you...