The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because Gummy Bears falling from the clouds in the sky just isn't possible in real life. :(

~D. V. "I wish I could have come up with a better laugh." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for stepping on a Turtle covered with Spider Mines. :P

~D. V. "[bOOM!!!]" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're banned because you screwed up a website... I'm not gonna say which one. :notalk:

~D. V. "Leaving you guessing..." Devnull

Banned because that would take all the fun out of it... :P

~D. V. "Especially since I'm joking around anyway, right?" Devnull

Banned because you'll have to check them all... After a couple hours since seeing the mistake, I forgot where it was. :-w

~D. V. "You'd better get moving!!!" Devnull

Thank you, thank you for corrupting Guile's wish so I don't have to overthink his wish any further. That's the reason I couldn't reply because I had to overthink his wish since I didn't know what he was talking about.

Oh, right I was supposed to ban you. Let's see....

Banned because I'm still jealous of your gun. Sure my handgun has infinite bullets, but it doesn't look nearly as awesome as your gun.

Banned because... <*DVD tags you*> ...YOU'RE IT!!! <*DVD runs off around a series of corners and covers his tracks so he can't be found.*> :P

~D. V. "Now there's a 'running gag'... LOL!" Devnull

You used the reason "banned for being in my way" three times, so I can't see why I can't ban you for a reason I banned you for before as well.
The person in your avatar has a sword.

Banned because everyone knows that guns beat swords big time.

Yeah, this still stands.

Banned because swords are just so much cooler.

Banned because Blaze must not know about the "

"... :?

(Jump to 4:38, so you don't have to view the non-relevant part of the 5:08-long clip.)

~D. V. "There is a range at which guns become ineffective..." Devnull