The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Quatriple banned for being a you.

Banned for misspelling "Quadruple", and Double-banned because I gotta go for now... :razz:

~D. V. "Cya L8r!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because I enjoy the multi-ban madness, going AND coming. :P

~D. V. "Didn't expect that, did you? Did you?" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I wanna call you Doctor Vein Devnull again, but there is a reason I'm not doing it. Because I don't wanna be annoying.

That's right ladies and gentlemen, that's what I decided to change about myself.

That is also the reason I didn't do this banned for noticing me saying crap I did back in 2009 and 2007 since most people (especially in 2009) were annoyed by that.

Now what can I ban you for? Oh, right, banned because you're not confusing to me at all despite your signature saying so. Wait, it says "some people", clearly I'm not one of these.

Banned because I'm finding more and more videos on YouTube that can't be prebuffered due to their adding 144p options to videos. Inability to prebuffer is killing my ability to watch HD versions, and I don't have the $$$ for upgrading hardware. :angry:

~D. V. "One of those having to watch the world pass them by..." Devnull

Banned because 720p HD honestly looks a whole hell of a lot better, and provides better detail, which is why I prefer it over 480p whenever safely possible. :ugeek:

~D. V. "So there!" Devnull

banned for changing your avatar yet again

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)