The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because I have permanently quit that blasted, miserable, bloated, junk pile known as RuneScape, and I'll never head back to it. I already went back enough times to kill a curious cat forever, and it kept getting worse every time. It was like Jagex couldn't stop themselves from slapping F2P in the face twice or more for every time they were nice to F2P, almost like as if they have a chronic condition of some kind. :angry:

Double-banned for getting me to type that ^ much out of my fingers on this post all in one go, as well as this second paragraph. You don't want me to get into a wall-of-text rant here, really. :shame:

~Mr. D. V. "Don't even tempt me..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Every time you use that angry emote, you try to hide the fact that you're upset by using a happy emote in the next post. Well you are not fooling me this time, I can clearly see that you're upset.

Also, have you never heard of the term "You get what you pay for."?

Banned for not being aware of that term apparently.

And please don't continue being angry, I want to have fun in this game, which will be hard if someone in here is angry.

Banned for bringing up RuneScape in this Forum Game... If it hadn't been brought up, I wouldn't have felt the wrong mental button getting pushed. :P

BTW, Double-banned for letting your resolve to not play again be broken down. :twss:

~D. V. "You know me... Venting and teasing..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because I might be back at playing RuneScape, but I'm not back to this community.

I only made two threads in the help and advice forum and will not make any further posts in the future. (except the forum games and my RS blog no one cares about.)

Also, D. V. Devnull, if you get upset that someone mentions the name RuneScape, it's your problem not mine.

Plus gender is a silly thing to discriminate by. Imagine the versatility to wear both genders of clothing.

Also, banned for still believing that myth. And I am lagging, which made you snipe me. Jerk.