The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned for forgetting I'm in the West USA! That's why I'm complaining over heat. :(

~D. V. "Pretty burnt-out here..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for leaving me with a confused face. :huh:

~D. V. "What?" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You know you wanna be banned.

[hide]Don't deny it.[/hide]

Banned for thinking that was a Fake Matt258 Tip.it account :(

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Banned for your name being an Acronym and having only 3 letters.

And being pronounceable.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Both you, @chenw, and the person above, @Alg, are banned for not replying to "The 'You're Fired' Game" before I did, and leaving an over-two-days gap between the second-to-last post and the most recent one. (At least, as of the time of this post!) Yeah, sure it probably isn't your fault, but I'll ban anyway! :twisted:

~D. V. "Maybe you should be hearing the laugh of The Joker (Batman Series) around now?" Devnull

Banned for reminding of the movie while I am in work, giving me an urge to wanting to watch it again...

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

Banned for not being a little more specific, because now I want to know which movie you're talking about. :huh:

~D. V. "Damn Curious!" Devnull

Did I tell you how I got these scars?

No?

Banned

tim_chenw2.png

You're Banned for lacking reason. :shame:

You're Double-Banned because you helped the King Of Id with a Miniature Golf Game, and horribly wrecked a nice windmill obstacle on the course... and it really didn't deserve to get missile'd by you piloting a drone. :ugeek:

~D. V. "The King Of Id really needs to develop some skills anyway..." Devnull

Banned for not realizing that earlier when I said "I'm not falling for your tricks" I meant I am not gonna let you make me watch a video or click a link. It has nothing to do with screaming video or whatever you were claiming.

Banned for missing the illustrations that I can't directly present on Tip.It Forums. The Forum Admins have a WhiteListing System in-place, and everything else is blocked as links-only material. So I'm literally forced to have to ask you to click a link to see what I'm talking about when I put one up. :wall:

~D. V. "Double-Banned for not clicking the link and making me have to explain this!" Devnull

(p.s.: Triple-Banned for thinking there were any tricks at all. There are no tricks, and there never will be.)

(p.p.s.: Quad-Banned because this is beyond my control and out of my hands!)

Banned for attempting to deny that you will ever attempt tricks, even the good natured ones.

Banned because I only spoke the truth in my previous post, and I'm speaking it again. I will never have a reason to do any tricks (Lousy or not? That simply will not matter.) on these forums. As it stands, I pretty much have to leave the forums be on April Fools' Day anyway, simply because things get too goofy. :(

~D. V. "BTW, I have places that aren't these forums to do tricks, so I exhaust my mind of them over there." Devnull

(p.s.: You probably can't get me to say where 'there' is.)

Banned because somebody froze a hot-air balloon in midair forever. :o

~D. V. "I guess we could call it a fresh platform?" Devnull

Banned because somebody froze a hot-air balloon in midair forever. :o

~D. V. "I guess we could call it a fresh platform?" Devnull

Banned because that's picturesque to the point of being poetic.

Banned because I should link you to my current wallpaper, "Altitude" from Visual Paradox @ http://www.visualparadox.com/wallpapers/wallpaper_1920x1200.asp?wallpaper=altitude, which happens to effectively be what I was talking about in my previous post. :D

~D. V. "Have a look and enjoy!" Devnull