The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned for wanting to see a real life pic. aren't they prohibited from posting? oh well...

unfortunately, These were when she was a little kitten. she's now about two years old, and getting kinda hefty. She's not really fat though.. Cause she was underweight last time we carried her to the \/37. So we gave her some wet cat food...[she was on dry] and now, she's kinda heavy, still think's its alright to jump on my shoulder with her claws released, and has enough weight to send the moniter flying wehn she jumps on the computer keyboard because she thinks I'm cheating on her with the mouse. Anyways, I don't have a picture of her, as I usually am only allowed to hold a camera around christmas time. And my phone's camera is a peice of crap.

[hide]

ginny2.jpg

ginny1.jpg[/hide]

Banned for making me get embarassed.

She's named after Harry Potter's Girlfriend. [Was always a Harry/Ginny shipper, although it certainly wasn't my favourite ship] anyways at that moment in time I had two beta fishes one named harry and one named draco. they were both boys, and started fighting if they were put together. And the smaller green one, actually fought good... anyways, they both died of either starvation, or lack of oxygen.

What the hell?

Banned for assuming I'm dating anyone. I'm not, in fact super banned. Because I seriously hate you that you assume such bull*some random sound censors the rest of the word.* <.<

I'm simply annoyed by the fact that SW assumes that I have a you know. And by you for assuming that I'm dating anyone.

banned for lieing :^o ..............................................................................

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

-.- banned for having a cookie in you avtar -.-

-.- -.-

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121