against autoers? mark them!

jessy87

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just report them for macroing if you think they are macroing. Most people don't do that and just complain about the autoers. Or just find a pmod and send him a list of names. The people you listed are not on the highscores anymore btw.

I might as well tell you that the "macroing" report option isn't like the others.

Just report them for macroing if you think they are macroing. Most people don't do that and just complain about the autoers. Or just find a pmod and send him a list of names. The people you listed are not on the highscores anymore btw.

I might as well tell you that the "macroing" report option isn't like the others.

Although, the problem is, some people work on skills in a set pattern, with chat off. A lot of people will rush in and report someone because they "think" they "might" be autoing. Which leads to honest people getting in trouble because they have a set pattern, and don't talk.

I follow the same pattern when mining at Varrock, mine 4 rocks x times, then walk to bank, run back to rocks. I'm not autoing, I'm just skill raising. I keep chat ON, and listen to all the moronic jabbering and complaining, and respond when appropriate, simply to avoid being branded an autoer.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

Although, the problem is, some people work on skills in a set pattern, with chat off. A lot of people will rush in and report someone because they "think" they "might" be autoing. Which leads to honest people getting in trouble because they have a set pattern, and don't talk.

I follow the same pattern when mining at Varrock, mine 4 rocks x times, then walk to bank, run back to rocks. I'm not autoing, I'm just skill raising. I keep chat ON, and listen to all the moronic jabbering and complaining, and respond when appropriate, simply to avoid being branded an autoer.

good point, that is why i high score lvl 3-30's and if they have 1 skill thats like 77 fishing, i report them.

good point, that is why i high score lvl 3-30's and if they have 1 skill thats like 77 fishing, i report them.

What about skill pures?

Some people (I don't know why, but they enjoy it, and it doesn't affect me, so I'm not complaining) create level 3 accounts just to get a very high skill level. They might be level 99 fishing only, and nothing else. Thats still not a sure sign they are autoing.

I'm very carefull, because I would rather get 5 autoers banned than 500 autoers+1 genuine player.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

What about skill pures?

Some people (I don't know why, but they enjoy it, and it doesn't affect me, so I'm not complaining) create level 3 accounts just to get a very high skill level. They might be level 99 fishing only, and nothing else. Thats still not a sure sign they are autoing.

I'm very carefull, because I would rather get 5 autoers banned than 500 autoers+1 genuine player.

normally skill pures wera clothing. like i saw a guy with a phite phat with like 86 smithing wearing black g armor, a lvl 3 pure wcer with a santa. i only report those whom look suspicious

How does what they're wearing have anything to do with if they're botting or not?

All you have to do is stop and say hi. If they don't respond report them for macroing. If they're honest and actually missed it then they won't get banned.

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

How does what they're wearing have anything to do with if they're botting or not?

All you have to do is stop and say hi. If they don't respond report them for macroing. If they're honest and actually missed it then they won't get banned.

alot of people do not take the time to drop trade things to autoers, not even axes i saw a lvl 4 cutting wood with a bronze axe at magic trees, uh yeah he was autoing im sure.

Bronze axe at magics? I'm sure someone would make that bot... They'd never cut anything. I'm asking you how you came to a conclusion that black (g) armor and santa hats makes them regular players and not bots.

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

It's mildly amusing that some bots are set to auto-logout as soon as a Mod nearby talks :P it makes it kinda obvious who to report if you write down their names in advance. Which is, basically 95% of the level 3's, and 100% on P2P. And, I might add, 100% of level 3's walking around in the standard Bald with Ugly Clothing outfit.

Also, I've noticed that a lot of silent low level skillers wear a wooden shield, on F2P at least. Those are easily picked out as well. I guess the Gnomeball makes for another easy sign.

As for reporting them, don't hesitate, if they aren't autoing, then they'll be fine regardless of how many people report them, especially in these times, were Jagex is flooded with Macroing reports.

What amazes me is that people are willing to 5 bucks a month for an autoing character.

Jagex should really record the IP adres of the computer running the bot and then track the non-bot character that logs in from the same IP adres. Stopping macro-ers is one thing, but getting the person (or accounts behind them) is what really should be done.

phata_elise.png

What amazes me is that people are willing to 5 bucks a month for an autoing character.

Jagex should really record the IP adres of the computer running the bot and then track the non-bot character that logs in from the same IP adres. Stopping macro-ers is one thing, but getting the person (or accounts behind them) is what really should be done.

ips change constantly. i suggest perm banning all accounts that are signed up under the same credit card as a confirmed autoer

jagex cant ban color autoers. theres no system that i know of that can. They only thing they can do is look at the click coords every time and if they see it click 1.6 secs click 1.6 secs click 1.6 secs click, then they can figure that there autoing. jagex doesnt get on rs enough to actually see the problem. Theres probaby mabey 5 actual mods on a day that roam around rs and probably in the mod hall or something.

Now see if they were smart, they would ban the mac address like they do for ps2 online. but i dont think this can be done. :arrow:

• 4 weeks later...

What about skill pures?

Maybe if I saw one of those "skill noobs", I wouldn't report it. But when you walk into the fishing guild and see 12 level 15s with 85+ fishing all wearing the exact same thing, not talking to anyone, moving the same, you get suspicious. Then I report all of them.

Thats a great idea. I find it funniest when flax pickers are doing their route singing songs to not look suspicious. It's even funner when they are so dumb they have it written in colour and you can barely read the lyrics before it goes to the next line... Typing that fast might be possible but when you see 3 lvl 5's in the standard noob outfit singing "Mary had a little Lamb" in tune with each other for hours on end umm... yah.

But how long will it take the autoers creating another version that can get round it?

So far they've gotten past random events and mods, Jagex is doing a great job so far, but I don't think they can take them all out.

As for the comment earlier, asking why people pay for members so they can auto, basically, they money they get from selling the stuff they auto fish or cut or whatever, they then sell on Ebay, they make a fair bit of cash but it really is amazingly sad to do that in my opinion.

I love this trick lol, especially fun in fishing guild :lol:

Well..in this case i better not walk around with a gnome ball on my (legit) level 3 stat pure :shock:
:lol:

*walking through seers*

no0b123: PMG a gn0meball!1!1 autoer!1!1!

ne3b7356:PMG rep0rt3dd!!!

n3eb56773:PMG rep0rt3dd!!!

n00b756:PMG rep0rt3dd!!!

noob5656:PMG rep0rt3dd!!!

LJ13: -.-

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Wow, great idea. I think someone should suggest that to a mod... if they throw a gnomeball at a noob while they're doing somthing, and they don't even respond or even look likey the noticed, chances are they're autoing. God, thanks ALOT, now I just HAVE to go do it myself :lol:.
same :lol: