Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Dr_Harry_Pot

Best names you've seen on runescape?

Guest jrhairychest

Before the name changes I always smirked at 8ig 8alls.

This is going to get moved to Questionaires, but either way.

• H
  • Naive
  • Zezima (I rather like it.)
  • Just Breathe

*beams*

Anything with a japanese or otherwise exotic fleck to it seems to make me like it, english is such a dull language for nice names.

But a few I liked that I can think of right now... Nevony Zaki, Blind Auror, Sweet Bedlam, Luna Fulsi (Folsi?), and Taiple

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I saw a guy at castle wars yesterday called 'runescape' .

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

"Fornic Asian" :lol:

Haha that takes the cake.

I think the most original name i've seen is The Rapture. I've been friends with a lot of people that had original names as well - Sky, wReckless, Angel, GF Bank, QT Pie and one of my favorites, Diet Coke. :D

I'm going to add my current account name to this list - Great Scot. It is particularly amazing in quest dialogue.

Grate_Scot.png