Best names you've seen on runescape?

Dr_Harry_Pot

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I struck up a conversation with "C" back in RuneScape Classic.

I would have to say that Hamtaro is a pretty rare name.

[spoiler=For those who don't know...]

photo-176413.jpg

Hamtaro was a cartoon about some Hamsters that go on adventures while their owners are at school or whatnot. It was cancelled back in 2004 here in the U.S. but I'm pretty sure it still airs in Japan.

Oh [cabbage], nastalgia kicking in....now...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I struck up a conversation with "C" back in RuneScape Classic.

I would have to say that Hamtaro is a pretty rare name.

[spoiler=For those who don't know...]

photo-176413.jpg

Hamtaro was a cartoon about some Hamsters that go on adventures while their owners are at school or whatnot. It was cancelled back in 2004 here in the U.S. but I'm pretty sure it still airs in Japan.

Oh [cabbage], nastalgia kicking in....now...

I remember that I found that hamster with his sunflower seed so [bleep]ing annoying! Good time though :thumbup:

I like the old school ones in which the creaters actually used them, instead of just taxing them and never getting a stat above 30 ( damn you owner of Neville :wall: )

So my list of epicness is:

Lightning ..... ( godly as we all know. and so many variations were made in adding numbers to the end. Definetly hundreds though the original is a beast :P )

Ashley ........ ( pretty famous, very high stats )

Null ........... ( if it lagged in classic everyone would be named Null, and this one guy was actually called this rofl )

S ............( only single letter name I've seen )

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I like my name 'Mio' which was shorted from my name 'Miokie' before.. My real life friend had 'Agriculture' but has now changed to 'Anti Septic'..

Supose they're pretty rare...

Oh and I also have 'God Munchies' 4tehlulz.

dzuz3d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Karil and Jude have been my favorite names spotted in game. i also think sir10death from w89 has a sweet name.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Once saw someone called Communist :eek:

If that counts? :ohnoes:

| November 2009: Fishing Skillcape Achived |

| January 2010: Red Partyhat Obtained |

| March 2010: Woodcutting Skillcape Achived |

| August 2010: Fletching Skillcape Achived |

• 4 weeks later...

Once i saw Poliwrath. I was so pissed. But at least it wasn't Politoed or Magnemite. If it was, I would kill myself.

Actually, I think both of mine are pretty good.

Wels Catfish is one of the biggest freshwater fish in the world. It lives in the Ebro River in Spain, and is about 8 feet long. They are very hard to catch, making them a respectable game fish.

Ice Yoshi, is well, anything with Yoshi. I'm surprised no one took it as an alternative to White Yoshi, which is one of the 2 secret yoshis in Yoshi's Story.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

I like mine, Nephilim, it's both a thingy from the Bible and a character from my favourite game/anime Xenosaga. I've also an account called 'Penance' and 'Memory Core' (credit to you who know where that's from ;3) which I like too.

But I've also seen "Lunar" and "Dream" which was pretty awesome.

lunar.png

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Zaapdos - Maybe if it was Zapdos

I know, but that's copyrighted.

I've seen the guy with the name Zapdos in W45. There's a few names I'm trying to get, but the one I have currently fits me just fine.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Zaapdos - Maybe if it was Zapdos

I know, but that's copyrighted.

I've seen the guy with the name Zapdos in W45. There's a few names I'm trying to get, but the one I have currently fits me just fine.

Yeah I realized that stuff like that WASN'T copyrighted a few weeks back, and there is infact someone named that, so you are right.

Oh well.

I think the sheer fact each name can only be sued by 1 account makes all names equally rare.

I mean there's only 1 Pker75745987 same as theres only 1 Sy Accursed etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue