weather

funkyfresh

i think they shud make it so that there is different weather at different times nd have day nd nite.

Nd it cud be like rangers hit less often on a windy day or fire spells are less effective when its raining or sumting like dat??

wot do ya think?? :?:

I like this idea. I think that it would be too hard to incorporate into the game tho, maybe causing more lag?

I thought of maybe having snow covering buildings and light covering on the ground, and on the roads for the winter.

omg, this is the 999,999,999th time its been suggested

USE SEARCH FFS

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Then 56k'ers wont be able to play Runescape anymore.

if you want that, go to a game shop and buy a game that has that.

remember Runescape is a free game, and an awesome one at that.

Best response to a thread like this. ^

Please try and... make your idea more... fully thought out. Although weather would be nice it would cause lag and be hard to implement into the game. In response to that ranging idea, do you realise how much that would affect Exp.?

*shoots arrow*

*misses by 100 miles in wind*

Darn... what a waste of money and time...

And I am guessing when it rains your armour is going to have to rust right? :lol: . What I mean to say is, think of how it will affect gameplay with major and drastic updates like this.

And don't forget... Search is your friend.

I really wouldn't know how this would make the game better..

i mean picture this ur in the wildy trying to kill someone and all of a sudden there's mist all around you......cast fire blast at wut?.....shoot an arrow at what i can't see ****......i don't think i can hit this guy it's too foggy....

now do you really want that?

From what you've said sofar it will only be harder to do anything, try to give any positive suggestions before you make a post like this pl0x? [or at least do it now]

oh real nice only making it harder for archers and mages there....they will really think it's a great idea if they would get bashed because of something like this

day/night? how are you gonna solve that with time zones?

There seems to be an influx of stupid or ancient suggestions lately.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

But do you really want it to suddenly start storming when you're PKing in the Wilderness, lag and die? The Runescape Engine isn't exactly that powerful... I lag even when playing on High Detail, or simply having an animation ad popping up in front of my face.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~