Korasi's Special question.

SpikeStr1ke

So me and a few friends have been debating on how the damage output is distributed on Korasi's special. I personally think that it's Magic + Strength Level over just pure magic. Now please dont flame me over my opinion on this, the only reason i say this is because my friend is 99 mage and but only 90 strength, while im 95 mage and 99 strength however even though the korasi's special is a mage based attack i seem to hit more than my friend does even though he has a mage level than me? Basically im wondering...is it Mage + Attack, Mage + Strength, or just pure Mage???

Spikestr1ke.png

Pretty sure it's just a mage based melee attack, so it uses your strength level/boosts/armor.

See thats what i was thinking but we were both using a combination of gears.

His 2 Sets were

Verac Helm

Fury

Karil Top

Verac Skirt

BSS

Whip/Claws

Dragon Boots

Zerker ring

Attack Cape

Barrows gloves

&

Full Elite Void

Attack Cape

Whip/Dragon Defender

Dragon Boots

Zerker Ring

And my Setup was

Nezzy Helm

Glory

Torso

Verac Skirt

Strength Cape

Barrows Gloves

Korasi's Sword + Dragon defender

Explorer's Ring 4

Now with him using the first setup i was hitting him MUCH harder than with him using void. Over about 50 or so specs i was hitting approximatly 40-45% more damage than he was. With the 2nd setup i was only hitting about 10-15% more than he was on me.

Spikestr1ke.png

If that's the case - you have to account for the difference in your armor/other levels.

Why not take it and go kill one monster and then check the difference?

Maybe if you both slayer and just record the hits on monsters over the course of a few days/weeks.

Then you compare the slayer monsters that you both had in common and compare those records.

Keep in mind you have to keep conditions as similar as possible so you can actually determine if it's stats.

You wouldn't want it to be due to item bonuses/etc.

capt%20kevin.png

It is a Magic attack, based on your Strength level. It is 50%-150% more damage based on your max melee hit.

So if you can hit a 440, the special will hit 220-640 with PvP damage obsorption. On PvM you can hit up to 878 on Ice Sky's with Fire Cape/Ovls/Turm.

Goldtatze.png

It's a magic-based melee attack.

The attack uses your strength bonuses(Equipment, level, prayer, ect) and deals a magic attack with it. Magic bonuses don't count.

truth. my magic is lvl 99 but crap melee stats and i cant hit nice at all with the spec

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore