Idiot bot owners

GlowinRedM

• 1 month later...

LOVE seeing these rants about botters.

Amazing everyone is so happy the wilderness is back, but constantly whine about the price we're all paying.

Is the ability to unfairly kill some random player for stuff you could get off killing a monster worth all the bots? Is it worth the crash in prices of most items?

Morons. Quit crying about bots. You voted for it. Now deal.

That's why when I go out killing bots I'm in full ahrims with d claws.

If someone decides to mess with me, come at me bro.

And of course being in a clan helps - last time a team of 3 people tried to camp me.

I just massed WG up and we wrecked them easily :P

Okay, so the worst crap ever is when I'm out killing the green dragon bots, another mager comes along. So I figure, hey, he's after the bots too. He's also a lower level so he can kill more of them than I can so I figure no big deal. Then, HE COMES AFTER ME. Seriously, someone in rune+whip and a skull and he goes after me when all I got on me is an ancient staff, then says to leave his bots alone as I die. WTF

Now you see why this guy loves his job. How many other managers would just love to kick someone's ass for harassing his employees? This guy has just that opportunity. He's not stupid, he's an opportunist.

If he really loved his job, he should of used ancients/claws.

Okay, so the worst crap ever is when I'm out killing the green dragon bots, another mager comes along. So I figure, hey, he's after the bots too. He's also a lower level so he can kill more of them than I can so I figure no big deal. Then, HE COMES AFTER ME. Seriously, someone in rune+whip and a skull and he goes after me when all I got on me is an ancient staff, then says to leave his bots alone as I die. WTF

Now you see why this guy loves his job. How many other managers would just love to kick someone's ass for harassing his employees? This guy has just that opportunity. He's not stupid, he's an opportunist.

If he really loved his job, he should of used ancients/claws.

Why would he waste money he's planning to sell?

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP