Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Idiot bot owners

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

GlowinRedM
[ Display Name History ]

GlowinRedM

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 629 posts
Okay, so the worst crap ever is when I'm out killing the green dragon bots, another mager comes along. So I figure, hey, he's after the bots too. He's also a lower level so he can kill more of them than I can so I figure no big deal. Then, HE COMES AFTER ME. Seriously, someone in rune+whip and a skull and he goes after me when all I got on me is an ancient staff, then says to leave his bots alone as I die. WTF
Posted Image

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnÂ’t even have any friends.

Other Quotes

Lose No Hope
[ Display Name History ]

Lose No Hope

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,864 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Lose No Hope
  • Clan:DGS
Well... he got you away from his bots. How does that make him an idiot? Did you at least go back and kill him?

Smapla
[ Display Name History ]

Smapla

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,498 posts
He seems to be pretty smart. Acting effectively to protect his own interests. I don't really understand this thread. It should probably have been put under that 'grr i died this is how' or whatever thread
Posted Image

Cacmypants
[ Display Name History ]

Cacmypants

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • RSN:5th Density
  • RSN2:Precise Nova
Of course if I was that dude I wouldn't have killed you (we would have made jokes and lol'd all day long or something) but what he did was totally logical. btw, is the title of this thread refering to the people using the bots or the people 'owning' the bots? Either seems plausible in this instance.

Moama
[ Display Name History ]

Moama

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Alien_55555
  • RSN2:Moama
rofl you got owned

Dragonlordjl
[ Display Name History ]

Dragonlordjl

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,443 posts
You should have re-geared and maybe even tried to get friends and then owned his ass.
Posted Image

I_am_Not
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Not

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 599 posts
owned noob l2pk etc
Posted Image
If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts
  • RSN:Nomrombom

owned noob l2pk etc

PM me for fitocracy invite

Omali
[ Display Name History ]

Omali

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,429 posts
  • RSN:mtomali

Okay, so the worst crap ever is when I'm out killing the green dragon bots, another mager comes along. So I figure, hey, he's after the bots too. He's also a lower level so he can kill more of them than I can so I figure no big deal. Then, HE COMES AFTER ME. Seriously, someone in rune+whip and a skull and he goes after me when all I got on me is an ancient staff, then says to leave his bots alone as I die. WTF

Now you see why this guy loves his job. How many other managers would just love to kick someone's ass for harassing his employees? This guy has just that opportunity. He's not stupid, he's an opportunist.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gin_and_Tonic
[ Display Name History ]

Gin_and_Tonic

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,043 posts
  • RSN:Pi e t y
And the moral of the story is, skill dont kill. :thumbsup:

The Observer
[ Display Name History ]

The Observer

Lead the charge

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 12,959 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Didn't have to necessarily be his bots. He could just be trying to kill them to get the loot himself and trying to prevent anyone else from getting said loot. :P

Although, if he was really protecting his bots, he wouldn't really be much of an idiot. Sure it's frustrating, but it's actually quite a smart move, unfortunately.

j0xPu5R.png

Robert_R
[ Display Name History ]

Robert_R

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,026 posts
  • RSN '07:Robertr1
Ok he's not stupid. Either he wanted to kill them or he's a gold farmer and wants his bots to be left alone. The second one might be frowned upon by the general community but it's not stupid of him to stop you from killing "his bots".

I'm not supporting gold farming, I just wouldn't call this guy stupid.

TightLips
[ Display Name History ]

TightLips

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 79 posts
lol owned gf nub

swordb88
[ Display Name History ]

swordb88

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • RSN:chicken beak
pimp - a superior who protects his [garden tools].

pimped - the act of being dealt with by said pimp

DAMN DOGGY
LOL invite? PM me :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

My_Eggs
[ Display Name History ]

My_Eggs

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,514 posts
So... You're mad cause this guy tried to stop you (and succeeded in doing so) from stopping his money making. Why be mad about that? I'm not supporting botting, but wouldn't you be mad if you were just doing your job, and some guy just walks in and wrecks the place up, then your manager says since you were on duty, you have to pay for damages.

That's what you're doing to this guy. He's making money, you're interfering with his ability to make money. I'd have done the same if I was him, since he apparently had the ability and know how to stop you.
99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts
  • RSN:Nomrombom

So... You're mad cause this guy tried to stop you (and succeeded in doing so) from stopping his money making. Why be mad about that? I'm not supporting botting, but wouldn't you be mad if you were just doing your job, and some guy just walks in and wrecks the place up, then your manager says since you were on duty, you have to pay for damages.

That's what you're doing to this guy. He's making money, you're interfering with his ability to make money. I'd have done the same if I was him, since he apparently had the ability and know how to stop you.

I think he got the point already :thumbup:
PM me for fitocracy invite

TheDecline
[ Display Name History ]

TheDecline

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 236 posts
lololololol

Normalize
[ Display Name History ]

Normalize

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • RSN:NormaIize

He seems to be pretty smart. Acting effectively to protect his own interests. I don't really understand this thread. It should probably have been put under that 'grr i died this is how' or whatever thread

QFT
Posted Image

Merre
[ Display Name History ]

Merre

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,424 posts
  • Clan:ANTI COE
I enjoy pking the green dragon bots too tbh. Just tb & nuke 'em. Quick invent of dbones in 30 seconds :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Crocefisso
[ Display Name History ]

Crocefisso

Il Barone

• Members
  • 1,718 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
The guy who killed you wasn't stupid. You made the mistake of trusting that a total stranger wouldn't kill you.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users