tip.it clubhouse

tintmangbpack

I know that we now have a tip.it home world, I use 9 because I am a member. But while I was playing today I didn't see anyone I recognized from tip.it.

I like the idea that as tip.it members we could meet and play together on runescape. But since it is so hard to find someone, I propose a that there be some sort of area, that is seldom used that tip.it members could meet and get to know each other better. Maybe somewhere in port phasmatys, or a house in falador or draynor. Not something hard to get to like in lleyta or ape atoll, just somewhere easily accesible and seldom used.

Any Ideas?

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Yes well Runescape is a very large place. Is it possible you know only a small handful of tipit members? Maybe they've even walked right past you and you jsut didn't right click them for their name.

It's just come out today. I haven't seen anybody either. Wait awhile.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

north east of faldors east bank ther is a big bulding with no one in it most of the time we can yous that as a meting spot for tip it

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

The other hard thing is the differential in the time zones, I know when I get on it is usually at night and usually there are only around 40k people playing total and usually only about 400 in each world. So that makes it hard to find people. Especially in members because there are so many places you can be. I think that these Homeworlds will be very usefull when trying to do tip.it events because that way there will be no confusion on what world to go to.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

I know that we now have a tip.it home world, I use 9 because I am a member. But while I was playing today I didn't see anyone I recognized from tip.it.

I like the idea that as tip.it members we could meet and play together on runescape. But since it is so hard to find someone, I propose a that there be some sort of area, that is seldom used that tip.it members could meet and get to know each other better. Maybe somewhere in port phasmatys, or a house in falador or draynor. Not something hard to get to like in lleyta or ape atoll, just somewhere easily accesible and seldom used.

Any Ideas?

Your gunna see me i count on it! Remember that name "Uk_swat" then you will see me.

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

Maybe the Warehouse in Vorrock could be useful (NW of sword shop). The houses in eastern Fally are empty.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

north east of faldors east bank ther is a big bulding with no one in it most of the time we can yous that as a meting spot for tip it

the bulding has 3 floors 8 rooms and range in it

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

There's always that deserted area where you start the Family Crest quest. Could meet in the center of there. I never see anyone there except myself.

I've beaten the Heroe's Quest, oh yeah! Ummm, now what? I know, magic training! How FUN is that? Yippee!

And that was my waste of space called a sig.

the bulding has 3 floors 8 rooms and range in it

i vote for that one :P i am gonna alc 1k yew longs soon anyone wanna come there :P

world9= p2p

world7= f2p

tiithuis5qn.png

But if im spending time going to meet people, im not spending time doing stuff. I dont like the HYT! idea what with these bannings over mentioning of websites. I dont see many people from tip.it though, usually only people I've directly made contact with over tip it for a sale or such. And very rarely do I ever bump into someone on runescape who I have met before. Although last night at the fishing guild I bumped into someone who had given me lots of tuna before, and I remembered her. Quite strange to have happened. I also saw Amythefairy there today(a scarce poster on the boards). Considering the number of people on tip it, the number of players on runescape, it is just not very likely of bumping into each other. No one plays on the home worlds either because of the lag and such. Maybe if there was a homeworld for each sevrer location?

Junkieman608.png