Good F2P Training Spot

My_Eggs

I'm getting bored on my main so I'm making a staking account, seeing as how staking on my main has landed him pretty well cleaned lol. I was just looking for some places on F2P that would be good to train at for my staker who has 20 attack, 20 str, and 21 defense right now. I'll be training defense to 60 and just need a place that isn't PACKED with people. I tried the men in edgeville, but they were filled with 3-4 people on every world I checked. Pretty much the same story for cows.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I'm getting bored on my main so I'm making a staking account, seeing as how staking on my main has landed him pretty well cleaned lol. I was just looking for some places on F2P that would be good to train at for my staker who has 20 attack, 20 str, and 21 defense right now. I'll be training defense to 60 and just need a place that isn't PACKED with people. I tried the men in edgeville, but they were filled with 3-4 people on every world I checked. Pretty much the same story for cows.

Hmm...if you take out men and cows...maybe minotaurs? I don't know if they're too strong or not.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

Port Sarim seagulls, bank the bones.

Monks, they will heal as you kill them which means you can attack them for a long time.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

monks got nerfed in f2p ages ago and only heal like 3 times max

cows on a german / french world are empty when i trained there so you should check that out and see if it still is

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

monks got nerfed in f2p ages ago and only heal like 3 times max

cows on a german / french world are empty when i trained there so you should check that out and see if it still is

Oh yeah, I forgot about the foreign worlds, thanks for that tip.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Monks are still okay, at least for defense based players. Even with only three heals they have higher total exp and lower defense then comparative monsters.

(apologies for drunken post)

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.