Dream Ender

Leiana

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats been going on so far (The After session Update)

Sadly, not much happened. Mathu and Leiana are now 22 years old. Micheal, Hakon, Neil and the 3 NPC's are in a desert (no not dessert, but that would be heavan) senerio.

--------

/join #DEGS-4 for today's session :D

Whats been going on so far (The After session Update)

While on the search for the tower, everybody unfortunatly meets a dead player and his NPC (the boy and the teenager). Leiana was upseted by this and was unable to walk for awhile, eventually passing out while being carried. Panthresses attack later on, Lei getting the worst of it. A little while later Lei finds an oasis and everybody enjoys their time there, camping for the night there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prepare for your first Champion peoples! It's not an easy battle!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micheal and Neil, can you both do me a favor and give me an idea on how you want DE to end for you? It can be as you wish, but it needs to directly involve you and no NPC or other players.

No offence Hakon, your ending is already set. It's quiet nice actually.

And I believe Mask does have the capability to reinvent the game that was once known as Sono Shuuryou. (Sorry Mask, I don't want to give up Dream Ender all together)

Alrighty. June is gonna be kinda a hell-ish month.

Reasons:

1) I have testing Wednesday and Thursday of this week for my Biology class.

2) The 22nd of June, which is on a wednesday (aka, my 16th Birthday) my parents are making me dinner and I have to sit through dinner, dessert, and present time so the session might be cut short, non-existant, or a goof-off session. If it is a Non-existant session, I owe you guys a session (and perhaps maybe a few bonus items :D)

3) Once my summer vacation starts (which will be Friday June 24, a halfday of school for me), I'll be babysitting untill around 6:00 pm my time, so sessions will be later than usual.

I will try to make everything work out, I promise :unsure:

Prevoiusly on Dream Ender (The After Session Update):

The gang, for the first time, goes against their first champion, the Deamon Queen Kara. Lei apperantly had already taken care of the monsters beforehand, thus saving some time. With a great amount of teamwork, they were able to kill the Deamon queen, but not before Leiana getting poisoned and sevearly injured. Sadly, to Hakon's discovery, the gems can not protect NPCs from enhanced attacks. However, Leiana survives anyway. The gang, at the end of the session rests one last time at the oaisis before continuing on their journey to end the game Sono Shuuryou.

-----------------------------------------------

Yay! Good job everybody! :thumbsup: Now, since you all have one new skill (Neil, you also get one new skill even though you weren't there) you are able to continue on. Also since the players have an emerald, which not only prevents the players of being sevearly poisoned, but also you might be able to perform a poisoned attack, which will be extreamly helpful as you get better and better.

-----------------------------------------------

/join #DEGS-6 for todays session!

It was a rough day for everybody. Leiana was quiet moody (I'm sorry that she gets moody, afterall, she's the younger of the twins). Unfortunatly, alot of frogs and the Worlds Largest Bats attacked, Leiana was minorly poisoned. The poison left her on its own (Hakon, the other option Mimic had given was a cruel joke set up by Mimic and Mathu). Later it is revealed that Leiana is specifically being attacked by the dream itself, hence why she is easily poisoned and injured. Also bits of other useful information was revealed throughout the conversation between Mimic, Mathu and Micheal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also: Session 11 (if we get that far) just so happens to land on my birthday. Phew, if it was a champion battle, it'd be a problem.

Just checking here, how does the Dream Session affect the game? Was it just my dream or did I share the dream with Leiana? If the latter, was she aware that we were sharing dreams or does she think she was just dreaming?

I need to know since this could easily turn very awkward.

Also, does the Dream self affect the real self, the other way around, neither or both?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

You'll find out soon enough Mather, just be paitent :twss:

Alrighty, so today's session seven. Right. I was off by one day, so So the day of my birthday would be actually session 12, not 11.

Please be aware that I may not answer actions/speach right off the bat, I have to finish an email to a pal of mine about a story we're teaming up on. Not for Dream Ender.

/join #DEGS-7 for toodaaaaaayyyyyysssss Session :D

I finally figured out why Leiana is always the one getting sevearly poisoned. That happens because it accidentally carries over from another character of min e who's middle name is Leiana, and she got poisoned as well. I didn't realize that it had carried over untill I was working on the other character today. Sorry about that.

Well, there was a bit of an argument at the beginning, mainly Hakon getting into trouble. Not much happened due to the DS having to work abit during gametime. (I am so sorry :()

Hmmmmm, what'll happen next time?

/join #DEGS-8 for todays session

Oh my goodness, almost to session ten!

Previously on Dream Ender:

The day started on a happy note, but it just couldn't last. A poor 7 year old kid was taken away from Lei, who was conforting him, by a bunch of the scary looking guards from the beginning, saying the kid was to become an NPC. Lei did go after the kid, even though it ment she would be in BIG trouble, riding a dragon to get to the kid faster. Sadly, the attempt to rescue the kid failed, she only got there in time to watch the kid die. Lei did head back to the campsite, unfortunatly she was flashed and the dragon dissapeared. She fell to the ground, hitting it hard, and broke a couple of ribs and punctured a lung. LUCKLY Mimic is good at healing, and Lei was saved. Due to Lei's need to recover, everybody had to stay put. Mask did shoot a deer, and the meat was cooked and eaten.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that I had to cut the session 15 minutes short.

ATTENTION ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE DREAM ENDER RPG: YOU MUST ABSOLUTLY READ THIS POST BECAUSE THIS AFFECTS AN UPCOMING SESSION

Due to recent events, I'll most likely have to cancel Wednesday June 15's session. According to a letter my family recieved today, June 11, I have been selected to recieve an Underclassmen Award for my schools first annual Underclassmen awards night. However, if it is alright for everybody, I'll hold a make up session on Thursday, which according to Ico, is currently free because he had to move the Cursed Planet. If I absolutly must, I will also do the same for June 22.