Dream Ender

Leiana

Alright, iey, but you have to have an npc. It's part of the game. The list of npcs are available in the first post, the npcs that are not available are Leiana, Mathu, Mimic and Rikku. And you get to choose what fighter class the npc is

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salem, as a Paladin companion.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

ALRIGHT! YAY! :twss:

So this means:

3 characters that are Players: Hakon, Ieyfura, Micheal

3 characters (one player; 2 NPC) with a healer type ability: Hakon, Salem and Mimic. Mimic however will not pe present for the next few sessions(?)

3 characters (two player; 1 NPC player) that are really good at ranged attacks: Micheal, Ieyfura, and Arrin.

5 characters (one player; 4 NPC) that are melee: Hakon, Mathu, Mimic, Salem, and Leiana

2 married couples (NPC, NPC; Player, NPC): Mathu and Mimic; Hakon and Leiana

1 shifter (NPC) whose abilities are suspended: Mimic

2 mothers (2 NPC) : Mimic and Leiana

4 characters (three player; 1 NPC Player) that can use elemental attacks by use of gems: Hakon, Micheal, Ieyfura, and Arrin.

1 gem that has been collected: the Emerald

Oh, Iey, you need to pick an armor/ amulet color. It's an item you get to have. And do you want to start with the group or no? (I suggest to go with the group, theyre almost to boss number 3 :))

DE is going to be late today. If not late, then canceled for today. Stupid chores. In the event of being canceled for today, I'll try to squeeze an opening for a session on Saturday. Is that alright everyone?

DE is going to be late today. If not late, then canceled for today. Stupid chores. In the event of being canceled for today, I'll try to squeeze an opening for a session on Saturday. Is that alright everyone?

Not a problem for me. :)

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

The After Session Update

Tensions rose quickly among the members of the group. A couple of fights arose, both could have been avoided if the NPCs responsible for the fights didn't know that they get on other people's nerves quickly. However, some of the tension could have been caused by the dream itself and the fact that the next session is a champion fight.

Current Amulet status:

(Indigo)Micheal: center socket filled, no armor collected yet.

(yellow)Hakon: center socket filled, no armor collected yet.

(red) Ieyfura: center socket filled, no armor collected yet.

(azure) Mimic/Mathu: center socket filled, no armor collected yet.

(silver) Salem: center socket filled, complete.

(black) Leiana: two sockets filled, two sockets open.

Alright, due to me having a stomach problem yesterday, the boss was not fought. I'm feeling much better today so, in about an hour, head over to /join #DECF3 and once everyone is in, we begin the game. The boss HAS to be fought today. If you decide to arrive early, then okay, the room is open. But all members must be present in order to begin the fight.

The After session update

The Dark Summoner was hard for you guys. But you all did pretty well, and worked together with minor errors :thumbsup: .

Soul Infector, on the other hand, was easy.

After both were defeated, Mask, Ieyfura picked up a new weapon, a sword supposedly made of a pure metal. Unmentioned, Hakon, Mathu and Leiana also picked up a "pure" metal sword.

For some reason Hakon has been unlucky lately with Leiana....even I don't know why exactly.

Do not question the GM.

Win.

Lqt9R.png

Players, if you can all do me a favor and post what you want for armor? Stupid poll is being a PITA. Just save me the trouble of trying to figure out who wants what armor on my own.

Robes, gloves, circlet, boots

Lqt9R.png