• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

The NPCs (those carrying an amulet)

Salem: Full armor suit

Mathu/Mimic (Mathu is taking place of Mimic): Full suit of armor

Leiana: Boots and Gloves (Good luck trying to convince her to wear more armor :P)

From now on, it's safe to assume I won't be on in time for most sessions. Yes, I'll be on later every session. But no where near as early as they start, as I've been doing a lot of group dance practice lately. Sorry for the inconvenience.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

It's alright XD

Besides. Once september rolls around the sessions will start a little later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The After Session Update

Nothing much happened, due to Mathu being a Jerk. Apperantly some of the wolves are Telepathic. Micheal may have been flirting with the NPC Salem (O.O)

Warning: Due to something that I don't know how it happened, this weeks DE sessions may be cancelled/ moved to a different chatzone.

I have set up a different chatzone, but it's not IRC. I'll notify you guys if we have to move to a different chatzone.

The Aftersession updates (Sorry, I missed 17)

Session 17- Errrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................To scared to even remember..................I remember becoming scared..............

Session 18- Yay, a good day! Mathu showed up, explained he had an infection created by the Dream (go figure >.<). According to Zachary (the wolf that constantly follows Micheal) Micheal is doing a terrible job with talking to Salem (Zach is trying to get Micheal to flirt with her...not sure how that's going to work out XD). Iey daydreamed the entire time, enjoying the peace in her mind currently. :thumbsup:

Here's the big breaking news about today's session. We're approaching the end, really soon. :cry:

/join #DEGS-19

/join #DELSP2

Fight can't be started without Mask.

By the timw this is posted, there is like 2-3 hours left before game can start.

Thanks for playing Dream Ender. I had fun being the GM. Maybe we can all play again sometime.

[hide=Appropriate music for today]Ending song

Mask x Salem

Hakon x Lei

Iey

Mathu x Mimic (lols)

Arrin and Rikku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3urT9K0gaE[/hide]