new wep ideas--please give feedback

player_72985

there are a few weps id like to see in the game, here they are:

twin katanas, which would be like narrow, long scimmys

lances, like really long spears that could hit over some stuff like hallys can but not as powerful

There are 10 types of people in the world:

-Those who understand Binary

-Those who dont

2utre3s.gif

The katanas have been suggested hundreds of times before.

Why would anyone want a lance, if it has the same type of attack as a hally but doens't hit as hard? Unless it is much faster.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Isn't it spelt "Bazooka"?

The Kanta idea is stupid, unless JAGeX implements the Eastern Lands with Asianic cultures. Twin is a bit too much; make it just one.

The lance idea is very bad, because lances are long bulky weapons used on horseback... A lance on foot restricts your manoeuverability and leaves you VERY vulnerable to almost every other type of weapon. The problem is Lances are for charge-stabbing only, and doing so unhorsed leaves you open to attack.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

The Kanta idea is stupid, unless JAGeX implements the Eastern Lands with Asianic cultures. Twin is a bit too much; make it just one.

The fellow you talk to during the Ghosts Ahoy quest has an Oriental look and speaks of far-off lands... could be a good Marco Polo type quest in that idea.

siganizq4.gif

The fellow you talk to during the Ghosts Ahoy quest has an Oriental look and speaks of far-off lands... could be a good Marco Polo type quest in that idea.

possbly some new lands off to the east perhaps?...

sig4realhn5.png

Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment.

Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?

I think JAGeX did mention in their Official Forums they would be making Eastern Lands.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Twin katanas. Please. Be realistic. Those are four-foot long pieces of metal designed to be used in two hands in any sane (exception: Miyamoto Musashi) prolonged form of combat. Dual-wielding them would be ridiculously difficult and more dangerous for you than it is to your opponent. I think the dual-wielding "OMGUBARDUBBLEWEPONZLOL" stuff has been shot down enough times that it should be put to rest. If there's any dual-wielding, it'd be of small weapons or a combination of large and small one-handed weapons, but not two large one-handed weapons.

Lances are, for all intents and purposes, spears that are used while mounted. The "jousting lances" are glorified bits of wood that are designed to shatter on impact. A really long spear would be a pike.

weapons? easy... imported nija weapons.. toys from diago or somthing... well.. someone got a bit seroius and didn't know they were making toys. so he sells them to you if you do a quest.... ninjas stars...numchucks....

excuse incorrect spelling please. NO BRAINIACKS ARE ALOUD TO CORRECT!

NO BRAINIACKS ARE ALOUD TO CORRECT!

Ahem. It should be "NO BRAINIACS ARE ALLOWED TO CORRECT!"

Heheh. . . Couldn't help myself.

Twin katanas. Please. Be realistic. Those are four-foot long pieces of metal designed to be used in two hands in any sane prolonged form of combat. Dual-wielding them would be ridiculously difficult and more dangerous for you than it is to your opponent. I think the dual-wielding "OMGUBARDUBBLEWEPONZLOL" stuff has been shot down enough times that it should be put to rest. If there's any dual-wielding, it'd be of small weapons or a combination of large and small one-handed weapons, but not two large one-handed weapons.

S'true. Won't someone listen?

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

Twin katanas. Please. Be realistic. Those are four-foot long pieces of metal designed to be used in two hands in any sane (exception: Miyamoto Musashi) prolonged form of combat. Dual-wielding them would be ridiculously difficult and more dangerous for you than it is to your opponent. I think the dual-wielding "OMGUBARDUBBLEWEPONZLOL" stuff has been shot down enough times that it should be put to rest. If there's any dual-wielding, it'd be of small weapons or a combination of large and small one-handed weapons, but not two large one-handed weapons.

Like a Kantana and a Tanto :) (But that would be hard to manouver too)

tifsbti6oi.gif