What do gurls like in a guy?

Prime_0bjective

Looks.

Money.

End.

Pretty blunt, but this can't be argued. This is definetly the meat and potatoes of the whole thing.

That's if you want a shallow relationship that won't last.

Sadly thats how most teenage girls are these days, and it may be why high school relationships never last.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks.

Money.

End.

Pretty blunt, but this can't be argued. This is definetly the meat and potatoes of the whole thing.

Sadly thats how most teenage girls are these days, and it may be why high school relationships never last.

Stop with the [bleep]ing stereotypes already.

Looks.

Money.

End.

Stop with the * stereotypes already.

I didn't say all, I said most, and its not a stereotype if its true.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Number one trait women look for in men is confidence. Looks are not a top priority, but a bonus.

A man who knows his knowledge of the world is fascinating, and women would much prefer to be with a fun average looking guy as opposed to someone handsom and boring.

Heres a rule for both sexes. The more intelligent someone is the more attractive intelligence is to them. Have a dumb boyfriend? May tell you something about yourself.

But please girls, don't blame ALL men if the lad you picked was a "jerk". We can't stand that and it was your own fault for making such a stupid choice.

Yeah for most people who play on the computer for more than 1-2 hours a day, there gonna have a harder time finding a girl. Not saying them as geeks or anything, but as people like that never get outside and never go anywhere.

But as for for your question on how to get a girl let me tell you something about seduction

Go to your local walmart/drugstore

And get some TAG - It's how dirty boys get clean

ha i had to say it :D

Looks.

Money.

End.

That's only half of the story though. You forget that most teenage guys just want to get some, and that has just as much of an influence on why highschool relationships rarely last.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Looks.

Money.

End.

That's only half of the story though. You forget that most teenage guys just want to get some, and that has just as much of an influence on why highschool relationships rarely last.

Hey, I hate these guys even more than the girls, we actually have a petname for them here "Skinnies"

Sadly girls still fall for these kind of guys, so they're all in their own little circle, noone can breach it unless you become a skinny, which requires you to lose half of your IQ :roll:

We are talking about hot girls only, because thats all this applies to.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Not really. There's plenty of attractive girls who are nothing like that (for example, my girlfriend, most of the girls in my youth group, and several of my other female friends). On the other hand, there's plenty of unattractive girls who are every bit as shallow as you were talking about. There's plenty of them at my school too.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Not really. There's plenty of attractive girls who are nothing like that (for example, my girlfriend, most of the girls in my youth group, and several of my other female friends). On the other hand, there's plenty of unattractive girls who are every bit as shallow as you were talking about. There's plenty of them at my school too.

Well, then its safe to say that the factor of girls like this increases SUBSTANCIALLY when you go from not-so-hot to attractive girls, no?

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Looks.

Money.

End.

Stop with the * stereotypes already.

Write down all the high school relationships at your school, and in 10 years MAYBE 5% will still be together.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Well, then its safe to say that the factor of girls like this increases SUBSTANCIALLY when you go from not-so-hot to attractive girls, no?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by factor. If you mean their influence on guys increases with their attractiveness, then yes, I'd agree that it does the vast majority of the time.

Punctuation.gif

The truth is, it's hard to please a girl, if you don't get to know her first. And not all girls are the same, so its not a case of seeing what works and using it all the time.

However, some things work better than others. For example I wouldnt go flirting with her first off. Talk to her, get to know her. Most importantly, LISTEN to what she has to say. And ask her questions. Most girls love to talk. It can be annoying when "How was your day?" Turns into a 4 hour conversation, but you'll just have to deal with it... Be caring, kind, and most importantly you HAVE to mean it. Because if you're just pretending to be kind, she'll know. Somehow, women have a wierd intuitive sense with things like this.

If youre like 13 dont take it too seriously, as you get older things start to mean more.

Hey.

Number one trait women look for in men is confidence. Looks are not a top priority, but a bonus.

A man who knows his knowledge of the world is fascinating, and women would much prefer to be with a fun average looking guy as opposed to someone handsom and boring.

Heres a rule for both sexes. The more intelligent someone is the more attractive intelligence is to them. Have a dumb boyfriend? May tell you something about yourself.

But please girls, don't blame ALL men if the lad you picked was a "jerk". We can't stand that and it was your own fault for making such a stupid choice.

A nice sensitive post for someone with "under your skirt" as their location. Did you mention the word "Jerk"?

Hey.

estrip98"]A big.....

Personality (sickos :lol:)

Awww I runed the joek for myself. I scrolled down and I could see both parts so I read "A big Personality" all at once. I had to re read it...

A nice sensitive post for someone with "under your skirt" as their location. Did you mention the word "Jerk"?

Sorry I forgot to include a sense of humour...

I think you forgot again just then. And again. And nooooow. And maybe now. And...now.

Hey.

I think you forgot again just then. And again. And nooooow. And maybe now. And...now.

Is that suppose to be a ridicule? Really, I'm a good guy, and good guys tell the truth. I'm just stating facts.

Sadly it's true. The nice guys finish last. DO NOT listen to hollywood.

lol take it from me.. being a nice guy in highschool gets you nowhere and No women. you got to be the bad [wagon] and Dont Care about the women and ya get them....

girls like guys with Confidance.. Believe in yourself or your not getting any women, i promise you that.

mysig11sv5.png

lol take it from me.. being a nice guy in highschool gets you nowhere and No women. you got to be the bad wagon and Dont Care about the women and ya get them....

girls like guys with Confidance.. Believe in yourself or your not getting any women, i promise you that.

But being a nice guy will help out in the long run :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.