Best user name ever! ~A Collection~

Kinslayer777

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a freaking e-mail adres, why does it need a 'special' name. Just think of something that's easy to remember. :?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

It's a freaking e-mail adres, why does it need a 'special' name. Just think of something that's easy to remember. :?
Lighten up dude.

Anyway, cool names. Hmm.

Synthetic funky trouser monkey

Theres someone in rs called Rofl Harris, thought that was pretty cool.

I r 1337

Subse7en is someone on these forums, thats a cool name.

Hey.

i like frozenflamez and innerfire

Innerfire? You wouldn't happen to post on the Warcraftiii.net forums, would you now?

And, am I the only one here who happens to find 80% of the names suggested lacking in any humour at all? Meh.

Some of mine (yes the previous statement makes me a hypocrite):

Potential for Failure

Hungry Gerbil

mature....but you, having numbers in your name, are destined to hear my lecture on it, lol.

Having numbers in your name makes your name lose almost all of its importance, just think.....Rocketman.....or Rocketman33403343. Obviously the first seems...just so much more important and original. K I'm done :o

Hey, Rocketman089 was my choice, I tried to do what I could to change it, but oh well, I'm stuck with it. I don't need your lecture, nor anyone else's lecture. I don't care if my name is important, and I don't care if it's original. And yes, you are very, very done.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

mature....but you, having numbers in your name, are destined to hear my lecture on it, lol.

Having numbers in your name makes your name lose almost all of its importance, just think.....Rocketman.....or Rocketman33403343. Obviously the first seems...just so much more important and original. K I'm done :o

Hey, Rocketman089 was my choice, I tried to do what I could to change it, but oh well, I'm stuck with it. I don't need your lecture, nor anyone else's lecture. I don't care if my name is important, and I don't care if it's original. And yes, you are very, very done.

So maybe I don't need your lecture on how Poopingman is an unoriginal name, I'M STUCK WITH IT TOO. Remember, you started this, so take responsibility for it.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Hey Poopingman remember that thread where you made everyone hate you, and a lot of people suggested that you could try to be less up yourself, and you denied that you named yourself the king of lost city.. that your 'fans' gave you the name?

I see you're still completely up yourself. "The Official King of Lost City"

tifsbti6oi.gif

Hey Poopingman remember that thread where you made everyone hate you, and a lot of people suggested that you could try to be less up yourself, and you denied that you named yourself the king of lost city.. that your 'fans' gave you the name?

I see you're still completely up yourself. "The Official King of Lost City"

What thread? I remember a thread where I was reunited with alot of my old friends, and a few troublemakers tried to hijack it, and almost succeeded, I don't know if we're on the same page with that.

And, I say it again, I did not coin the name, and never said I did, and putting it in my sig doesn't change that point. :roll: PM me if you want to continue this, I don't want more threads to fall because of people trying to pick fights.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

*Ignores your request*

Actually it was more like a lot of people hated you and pointed out that you're incredibly egotistic and snobby, and a few people said "hi".. and there was one totally kissing your behind who happened to have 0 posts.

Besides that, your signature DOES invalidate your point, you're declaring yourself the "OFFICIAL King of Lost City"... how the [bleep] do you figure that it's official? I musta missed the Jagex announcement...

[bleep].

tifsbti6oi.gif

You can use my Full Tilt Poker name: ChinaManEatsCat

It's not funny or interesting but it at least gives the hint of trying to be original.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

*Ignores your request*

Actually it was more like a lot of people hated you and pointed out that you're incredibly egotistic and snobby, and a few people said "hi".. and there was one totally kissing your behind who happened to have 0 posts.

Besides that, your signature DOES invalidate your point, you're declaring yourself the "OFFICIAL King of Lost City"... how the * do you figure that it's official? I musta missed the Jagex announcement...

I think you're wrong, but if thats your opinion, keep it, I don't care, its not what happened.

So why can't it be official? Why is ANYONE upset over it in the first place? Just picking fights......and like I said, if you want to hi-jack this thread, keep it up. :roll:

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

People don't like someone who thinks they're a lot more than they really are.

;-)

In your case, you're a self-proclaimed king. I guess people are opposed to false royalty :P

tifsbti6oi.gif

;-)

In your case, you're a self-proclaimed king. I guess people are opposed to false royalty :P

Who said I thought I was "above" anybody? Slander won't help your cause, and againn, its not self proclaimed, what are you talking about? We've been through this a dozen times....get your facts straight before trying to personally attack me, otherwise you'll hit a brick wall. :?

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

"Lenin was a ninja".. a friend always calls himself that when playing a game

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

;-)

Who said I thought I was "above" anybody? Slander won't help your cause, and againn, its not self proclaimed, what are you talking about? We've been through this a dozen times....get your facts straight before trying to personally attack me, otherwise you'll hit a brick wall. :?

1. Nobody said it, doesn't matter who says what.

2. It was blatant in the other thread from the way you wrote that you think you're above the rest of us.

3. You quoted above why? It's not my wording... SLANDER!!! :shock:

4. It's self-proclaimed because you aren't the king of anything, and nobody else thinks you are.

tifsbti6oi.gif

;-)

1. Nobody said it, doesn't matter who says what.

2. It was blatant in the other thread from the way you wrote that you think you're above the rest of us.

3. You quoted above why? It's not my wording... SLANDER!!! :shock:

4. It's self-proclaimed because you aren't the king of anything, and nobody else thinks you are.

But, I just said thats not how I think, so don't bother bringing it up anymore. How could I be the only one who calls myself King, when the name was coined by someone else? Obviously these are two false statements. Leaving you with #s 1 and 3......neither of them make much sense anyway. :roll:

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

OBVIOUSLY you are sooo incredibly good that a load of people worshipped you and decided to start calling you the King... of course, how could I have been so stupid, that's clearly a plausible story.

Even if it were true, you obviously enjoy the empowerment, since you've adopted it into your signature along with the lie that it's official.

Don't even reply, you got nothing.

P.S. "But, I just said thats not how I think"... I don't think there's anyone who's egotistic will confess to it when accused.

"Oh yeah I think I'm great" - doesn't work like that.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Christ. p0nd3r4 just shut up, and leave the topic if you haven't got anything else to contribute. :?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!