Topaz

Vroqren

I know it's pretty unnecessary, but I thought that maybe another gem would be interesting, and I came up with all of the enchanted items made out of it. Feel free to tell me how stupid of an idea it is, I am just wondering if anybody else has a ring that they wish could do something, or an amulet, ETC.

Value/Rarity: Somewhere between diamond and dragonstone.

Members: Yes

Color: Yellow Orange.

Crafting level to cut: 49

Magic level to enchant: 65

Enchanted ring: Passive Ring

Ring Use: Makes aggressive monsters only attack you if their combat level is 3X your or higher, rather than 2X

Enchanted Necklace: Restoration necklace

Necklace use: Makes your rune energy recharge 2X as fast. While resting, 4X as fast, and while listening to music, 6X as fast.

Enchanted bracelet: Bracelet of Stealth

Bracelet use: When worn, it removes your character dot from the minimap.

Enchanted amulet: Divine amulet

Amulet use: Gives a +1 boost to the following stats -

Summoning

Prayer

Magic

Constitution

Herblore

Runecrafting

Of course, this is just a thought, and I won't be deeply offended if anyone says they hate it, and it sucks. The stats could be changed around to make the gem more likely, or fair. Thanks for reading, and thanks for input!

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png

You mixed up the passive ring function, it would be more like they would attack only if their combat level was at or over yours (3X to your combat level would be worse than 2X). Either way, I would love it, but I think it would also be overpowered and make the game a lot easier in general. Maybe if their combat level had to be yours - 20 or higher?

PM me for fitocracy invite

Like I said, these things could be changed around to make them more realistic. Nomrombom, you're right, and I realized that about 10 minutes after I made the post. I was too lazy to fix it though. Yeah though, the general idea is that fewer things are aggressive towards you. Boris, you also have a point. I was thinking I would use it to avoid being Pk'ed, instead of PKing others. But yeah, instead of that, maybe it could do something like slightly distort where your dot is on the minimap. That would be especially useful in F.O.G., because when you're hunting the other person, they're a lot harder to find the exact location of.

60.png

mertick.png

• 3 weeks later...

You could make it so when wearing the brace you can't be seen on the minimap however you can't attack another player while wearing it.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

You could make it so when wearing the brace you can't be seen on the minimap however you can't attack another player while wearing it.

I really like this idea. My main use for it was that I would not be PK'ed, so this suggestion is great!

60.png

mertick.png

• 3 weeks later...

Ring Use: Makes aggressive monsters only attack you if their combat level is 3X your or higher, rather than 2X

would this make gwd easier as it means you won't get be attacked by the minions??

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

would this make gwd easier as it means you won't get be attacked by the minions??

When I wrote this, I wasn't quite thinking right. What I meant was "Ring Use: Makes aggressive monsters only attack you if your combat level is equal to theirs, or lower." I suppose this would change GodWars a bit, which is why I'm open to suggestions, and would love to hear your thoughts on the idea.

60.png

mertick.png

When I wrote this, I wasn't quite thinking right. What I meant was "Ring Use: Makes aggressive monsters only attack you if your combat level is equal to theirs, or lower." I suppose this would change GodWars a bit, which is why I'm open to suggestions, and would love to hear your thoughts on the idea.

I thought you meant if i was combat lvl 100, it meant monsters up to lvl 200 wouldn't be aggressive but if you say up to your combat level rather than half, i support. Would make getting kc in GWD easier though.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

You have a point - It might make the easier, but most of the monsters in GWD are at least decently high levels. Maybe, to make it fair, we could say something like "The power of the God's is too strong, and you're ring goes inactive". That way, GW is still equally fair, but everywhere else, it protects you from NPC's. I also had an idea, that it would be interesting if that works against players too. Like in the wilderness, instead of your combat level needing to be higher or lower than theirs by the level of wilderness, maybe it could just be a set number, like 10 lower or higher. With that, Clue Scroll suddenly become a ton easier, and even PK'ing is easier, because you don't have to worry about enemies attacking you so much.

60.png

mertick.png

• 1 month later...

Very cool idea! I'd have to get me a passive ring, as it would seriously help questing. For example, high-combat quests would require only 3/4 of the ideal level!

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

• 1 month later...

I like that these suggestions aren't for even more teleport jewelry and actually offer some unique uses.

+1 to Herblore isn't much use unless it stacks with Greenman's Ale. You don't often need a Herblore boost except when standing at a bank or the GE.

I think some of the boosts could be slightly higher if certain restrictions were placed on them (i.e. RC doesn't allow you to access Blood Altar before 77, but would increase chances of multiple runes or better runes at ZMI).

I'd love the Restoration Necklace when I'm running all over the map doing daily tasks to collect money.

Deathlord920.png