Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The world is ending on May 21st

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Apparently he changed his mind, the 21st of may was invisible rapture day. The final rapture day is still October 21st.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The Observer
[ Display Name History ]

The Observer

Lead the charge

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 12,959 posts

Apparently he changed his mind, the 21st of may was invisible rapture day. The final rapture day is still October 21st.

This guy is digging a hole he can't get out of...

j0xPu5R.png

deletemeplease
[ Display Name History ]

deletemeplease

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Woo I'm gonna survive another rapture! :D

dusky
[ Display Name History ]

dusky

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Dusky 830

I heard the 21st was the judgement day, where the preparations were made for the rapture.
99 Fletching - 01/08/08
99 Theiving - 09/11/08
99 Cooking - 12/13/08
99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09
99 Strength - 05/07/10

Saiga_Tatsumi
[ Display Name History ]

Saiga_Tatsumi

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Cid Orlandu
  • Clan:Silver Shadows--Clan Thread I.D.>SS1
Either way in the end we die by Foreign Extraterrestials or a war involving Angels and Demons. Man this stuff gets funnier by the minute brah. Meh and the H-Gun and the Iron-Man Project is a pos!!!

-Saiga Tatsumi
Peace Homies! Photographer by Day! Sword Saint by Night!

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts
  • RSN:Nomrombom

Foreign Extraterrestials

wat
PM me for fitocracy invite

Saiga_Tatsumi
[ Display Name History ]

Saiga_Tatsumi

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 66 posts
Foreign Extraterrestials meaning Aliens that are not already on the planet of Earth.

-Saiga Tatsumi

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

Foreign Extraterrestials meaning Aliens that are not already on the planet of Earth.

Foreign means from another country. Extraterrestrial means not from Earth.

And put that stupid "-saiga satsumi" or whatever in your sig. So pointless to type it out over and over.

Saiga_Tatsumi
[ Display Name History ]

Saiga_Tatsumi

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 66 posts
You are a very ignorant lil' child Nomrombin. Foreign people are people from another country. Extraterrestials are people who come from other planets to another. But, a Foreign Extraterrestial are beings who came from another planet and live on the same planet for eons and somehow left and came back.

God American Population so stupid I shouldn't have to explain this to my own people like a thousand times.

-Saiga Tatsumi

P.S. MY name stays if your so fed up with it go hack my acc and do it yourself.

Ouchy
[ Display Name History ]

Ouchy

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,365 posts

Either way in the end we die by Foreign Extraterrestials or a war involving Angels and Demons. Man this stuff gets funnier by the minute brah. Meh and the H-Gun and the Iron-Man Project is a pos!!!

-Saiga Tatsumi

Now it's just obvious you are trolling.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

Posted Image

The_Gabe
[ Display Name History ]

The_Gabe

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,503 posts
  • RSN '07:The_Gabe555

You are a very ignorant lil' child Nomrombin. Foreign people are people from another country. Extraterrestials are people who come from other planets to another. But, a Foreign Extraterrestial are beings who came from another planet and live on the same planet for eons and somehow left and came back.

God American Population so stupid I shouldn't have to explain this to my own people like a thousand times.

-Saiga Tatsumi

I agree with all your point accept that you're using 1 person to describe 300 million which I am against.
Posted Image

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

-Saiga Tatsumi

First, extraterrestrials are solely beings who *are* from somewhere other than Earth. They don't have to come here or even be from a planet. And what does foreign have to do with coming, leaving, and coming back?

Second, if you're going to insult someone on the basis of them being stupid, you should probably make sure you can speak English properly.

Last, my problem is not with the name, the name is fine. The thing I was talking about is the "-Saiga Tatsumi" you put after every post. That's the express purpose of a signature on a forum - to put something you want people to see every time without having to retype it.

Proud_Aussie
[ Display Name History ]

Proud_Aussie

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • RSN:I 1
What the hell is saiga talking about. I find that last bit hard to understand... "Foreign Extraterrestial are beings who came from another planet and live on the same planet for eons and somehow left and came back" SMOKE ANOTHER ONE BRO

~What a load of hocus pocus. Its all bloody nonsence. The world was suppose to end in 2001 with the Y2K. Nothing happened then again in 2003 some space cadet predicted the apocolypse. And now this?

It was on the news and he has now changed it to october because he calculated wrong. What a joke. Isnt it suppose to end in 2012 because the end of some ancient calendar or some jibberish some peasent fortold 100000000 years ago. Its just scare tactics.

The world is not going to end. Not in any of our lifetimes anyways. Although I can certaintly see more massive disasters like the Japan tsunami and Katrina and things like that. But thats just climate change and its our fault anyways.
"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

Nenga
[ Display Name History ]

Nenga

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,187 posts

What the hell is saiga talking about. I find that last bit hard to understand... "Foreign Extraterrestial are beings who came from another planet and live on the same planet for eons and somehow left and came back" SMOKE ANOTHER ONE BRO

~What a load of hocus pocus. Its all bloody nonsence. The world was suppose to end in 2001 with the Y2K. Nothing happened then again in 2003 some space cadet predicted the apocolypse. And now this?

It was on the news and he has now changed it to october because he calculated wrong. What a joke. Isnt it suppose to end in 2012 because the end of some ancient calendar or some jibberish some peasent fortold 100000000 years ago. Its just scare tactics.

The world is not going to end. Not in any of our lifetimes anyways. Although I can certaintly see more massive disasters like the Japan tsunami and Katrina and things like that. But thats just climate change and its our fault anyways.

Climate change is not our fault, it happens naturally, we sped it up but it would have still happened eventually if we were never here.

And no one here honestly believed the world was going to end of the 21st, we more made fun of the idea, as we make fun of the 2012 doomsday date, and will make fun of the ones that come after that.

Proud_Aussie
[ Display Name History ]

Proud_Aussie

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • RSN:I 1
By OUR fault I meant that we sped it up. Im not that ignorant to think that we created climate change. But we certaintly are not helping to reduce it.
"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

Ouchy
[ Display Name History ]

Ouchy

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,365 posts

<Cutty cut cut>

I'm sorry, but what the hell are you talking about. Since when did Climate change cause NATURAL DISASTER to occur. If you are trying to say that what we have done caused the Japan tsunami you are truly an oblivious idiot.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

Posted Image

Sbrideau
[ Display Name History ]

Sbrideau

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,387 posts
  • Location:Saint-Georges, Qu├ębec, Canada (very close to the Maine border)
  • RSN:Sbr

<Cutty cut cut>

I'm sorry, but what the hell are you talking about. Since when did Climate change cause NATURAL DISASTER to occur. If you are trying to say that what we have done caused the Japan tsunami you are truly an oblivious idiot.

Tsunamis are out of control, I agree, but we did speed up the process of greenhouse effect. What THAT does, is that it makes the storms worse, and more flooding/drought.

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films
Tsunamis were from earthquakes and we can't influence earthquakes, remember that folks.
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

Dheginsea
[ Display Name History ]

Dheginsea

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • RSN:Dheginsea

Tsunamis were from earthquakes and we can't influence earthquakes, remember that folks.

wait what? i was told that the Japan earthquake was because the government blew up about 50 nukes right as the earthquake hit (cause they knew it was coming) causing a super earthquake, and thus a big tsunami. Btw i got this information from a guy who says Japan has flying ships :thumbsup:
Posted Image

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher
Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)
92,150th person to 99 defense

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,487 posts
Did someone really say that global warming makes earthquakes more likely? Stupidity like that is why you get someone every few decades saying the end of the world is coming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users