Best place to kill blue dragons?

jddogg

Basically what the title says. Got 160 of them to kill and i'm lvl 78 combat. Where should i go? Taverly dungeon or is there better?

At 78 cb they're going to be pretty inefficient. I'd just do babies if I were you, unless you're going to range with 61+ range and a cbow. In that case, Tav Dungeon resource dungeon is best, followed by Ogre Enclave.

PM me for fitocracy invite

At 78 cb they're going to be pretty inefficient. I'd just do babies if I were you, unless you're going to range with 61+ range and a cbow. In that case, Tav Dungeon resource dungeon is best, followed by Ogre Enclave.

well i have a brackish blade,black mask and 78 strength, using 10% str prayer constantly and super str/att pots.

Do baby blue dragons count towards blue dragon task as well? I figured it would have to be only the big ones.

also, i don't have 60 dungeoneering so i cannot use the resource dungeon, should i not bother with taverly dungeon at all?

I haven't done watchtower either, so i don't think i have access to ogre enclave. How far down the quest do you have to go to unlock it and is it worth it to do so?

It seems theres no where with a short run back to bank though :\

the best place to bank is from the taverley resource dungeon.

it really requires the agility to be effective (70 iirc)

blue dragons aren't all that hard to kill but you shouldn't look at them for money at 78 combat.

I really do suggest going to do blue dragon babies for now.

• Like 1
capt%20kevin.png

It seems theres no where with a short run back to bank though :\

the best place to bank is from the taverley resource dungeon.

it really requires the agility to be effective (70 iirc)

blue dragons aren't all that hard to kill but you shouldn't look at them for money at 78 combat.

I really do suggest going to do blue dragon babies for now.

If i can still get a full inventory of bones or hides or both on one thing of foopd whats the difference what lvl i am :P?

naw i'm killing them decently fast, i hit 300s . As i said i am praying 10% str/10% Att constantly, using black mask (15% att/ str) using super str and att pots, and i am using a brackish blade and have 78 strength.

My last full run took 20 25 minutes about.

^ Then just kill the Adults in the Resource Dungeon..

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

naw i'm killing them decently fast, i hit 300s . As i said i am praying 10% str/10% Att constantly, using black mask (15% att/ str) using super str and att pots, and i am using a brackish blade and have 78 strength.

My last full run took 20 25 minutes about.

Full inventory is 14 or less dragons. 20-25 minutes per run (the time it takes to do one full task for most people) and you're looking at 3.8 hours of slaying for ~1 mil worth of hides and bones or 270 k gp/hr. Level 3 men in edgeville is literally faster money. But if you find it fun by all means go do it.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

250k an hour doesn't sound too bad by the way, especially while completing my slayer tasks as well. not counting any extra drops/clues ( i just got a 500k hard clue scroll and another i couldn't complete as well.

What other ways can someone with my comabt and low skills get more money than that currently?

250k an hour doesn't sound too bad by the way, especially while completing my slayer tasks as well. not counting any extra drops/clues ( i just got a 500k hard clue scroll and another i couldn't complete as well.

What other ways can someone with my comabt and low skills get more money than that currently?

Kill level three men in edgeville- 300 k/hr

Pick mort myre fungi- 600 k/hr

Pick whiteberry spawns- 500 k/hr

If its less than 300 k/hr its the definition of bad. Hell even green dragons at your level would be closer to 500 k/hr. Clue scrolls take away time from doing slayer and nerfs your exp by a lot. Especially if you're already taking roughly ~7.5 times longer on a task than you should.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

ahh, i remember being that level. i used to use d hally on them, no risk but it took forever, lol.(i found it fun and relaxing at the time.) cant recommend that now tho, just kill babies till you get to level 90ish.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]