Snapdragons

Piscis_Rex

you missed the obvious sarcasm, my whole point is dont quote rates of speed and profit using things that YOU have, when the advice is for someone who is NOT YOU. You cant give advice that includes things like ardy cape or explorers ring or lunar magik, because you cant assume that people have those items.

thegame1431.png

you missed the obvious sarcasm, my whole point is dont quote rates of speed and profit using things that YOU have, when the advice is for someone who is NOT YOU. You cant give advice that includes things like ardy cape or explorers ring or lunar magik, because you cant assume that people have those items.

If all else fails then falador Teleport :thumbup:

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

If you actually looked at OP's stats, you can see that they have the requirements for the cape, ring, and lunars. So unless they specify they don't have the items or are unwilling to get them, we are safe to assume they have the items.

Nice try though.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

if they have to ask which seed to farm, they are obviously a farming noob

Or they could unfamiliar with the profits and may be worried due to the price of snaps and the chances of them dying.

[hide]

[/hide]

I have all the requirements and I dont have them, if they have to ask which seed to farm, they are obviously a farming noob, so you should make no assumptions when giving them advice.

um lol???

First of all he was already doing the right thing by farming toadflax.

Second it is reasonable to ask if doing snapdragons right away is a good idea because of high death rates at low levels.

He was in no way a "farming noob"

With your stats and no ardy cape or explorers ring or any knowledge of efficient farming (in between slayer tasks/quests/efficient banking) It clearly shows that the only farming noob here is you.

End of discussion :thumbup:

EDIT: 1k (2^10) posts

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

nice try, I am not even close to a farming noob, I just dont care if it takes 5 minutes or 10 minutes, that is insignificant. Only super efficiency nerds would care about that small difference.

I am an efficiency noob though, since I play the game for fun, as it is just a game....

thegame1431.png

nice try, I am not even close to a farming noob, I just dont care if it takes 5 minutes or 10 minutes, that is insignificant. Only super efficiency nerds would care about that small difference.

I am an efficiency noob though, since I play the game for fun, as it is just a game....

The 5-10 minute difference being insignificant made me laugh. And I guess if you want to flame efficient people for no reason at all...

[hide]

[/hide]

The OP's question was answered 5 posts ago and now it's simply devolved into a petty argument. Locking this; it's abhorrent that this thread keeps getting bumped over others with legitimate questions.

For the parties involved: please report, don't reply. Instigators will be dealt with privately.

hzvjpwS.gif