Prioritizing dungeoneering rewards

SoulWars

I'm going to get 99 dungeoneering eventually and in that process, I'll acquire enough tokens to get rigour and a chaotic crossbow... however, it's gonna take a long time since I'm kind of bored of this game, so it's kind of important that I choose the right thing.

What do you think; get rigour or chaotic crossbow first? I don't know how good they are.

By the time you reach 99, you should be able to buy both of those - and a few extra things.

But to answer your question, I'd say get the ccbow first.. that thing is amazing.

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Don't get ccbow first. It only has niche uses (arma and nex come to mind). Rigour has far more uses, costs less tokens, and boosts range for all the weapons you could use now that already outclass ccbow (handcannon and karils xbow).

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Scroll of life, cleaning (if you plan on training herb), rapier, rigor, t9 zerker, ccb, shield

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I would get t9 zerker after rapier and before rigor.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Rigour - everytime you use range really

For the ccbow - the only uses I've heard it being a powerhouse is at nex.

It seems that everywhere else, the hand cannon/karil's crossbow is better (but more expensive to use as well)

What about where I use multiple styles, e.g. melee and range? Like TDs? Would rigour and piety > turmoil + leech range?

Rigour - everytime you use range really

For the ccbow - the only uses I've heard it being a powerhouse is at nex.

It seems that everywhere else, the hand cannon/karil's crossbow is better (but more expensive to use as well)

What about where I use multiple styles, e.g. melee and range? Like TDs? Would rigour and piety > turmoil + leech range?

For steel titan TDs, use turmoil. For unicorn + void + hand cannon/Karil's xbow, use rigour/piety.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.