Err, A new sigger in town.

YaYap69

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ, can everyone shut the [bleep] up? Especially the couple of spammers who're racing for post counts. :roll:

As far as I can see, Yayap stole a pic and is being a tad arrogant and defensive. So what?! Half of you stole pics when you started, and most of you are still nearly as arrogant as he is. So shut up, and let the [bleep]ing thread die.

~witty

Jesus Christ, can everyone shut the * up? Especially the couple of spammers who're racing for post counts. :roll:

As far as I can see, Yayap stole a pic and is being a tad arrogant and defensive. So what?! Half of you stole pics when you started, and most of you are still nearly as arrogant as he is. So shut up, and let the * thread die.

~witty

Didnt we already stop it..?

tipitsigte0.png

Thanks Witty, I was about to leave this forum. I might still anyways, too many people and too many posts. I'm used to the smaller forum where you know all the active members, that's what http://www.343gs.com is like. Only about 75 active members, 750 members total. It's actually more fun like that, in my opinion.

Anyways, I'm letting you guys in on a little treat, a playable DOOM 3 Alpha, I'll post the directions in the 'Off-Topic' section.