Err, A new sigger in town.

YaYap69

No, I don't believe one can make himself look bad on an online forum. I think they de-grade themselves spending alot of time on one and thinking that I am a bad person.

I enjoy all the good things Canada has to offer.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You make us Canadians look bad.

No, I don't believe one can make himself look bad on an online forum.ink they de-grade themselves spending alot of time on one and thinking that I am a bad person.

I enjoy all the good things Canada has to offer.

You say a person can't make himself look bad. But, then you say I make Canada Look bad, meaning I look bad.

Hypocrite[/b]

Rolf, when I saw that you have a 'company' and use a freeweebs site..

Ryan is good, Nad is good, and yet I've seen nothing fo you to be able to say the same.

And you didn't claim the stolen work as your own? Then why did you ost it in a topic displaying works of yours?

I use freewebs cause' I'm smart enough not to pay for a website. Why pay for computer junk? I ain't a nerd, I know having a social life is better and buying useful stuff is better than buying online websites. If you think I'm wrong, your a nerd. I used that background FOR a sig, I didn't just take it and post it. Also, I never really tried to take credit from the person who made that background, if someone had of asked me how I made it I would of told them I took it off a site.

Haha the number of [developmentally delayed]s that get upset over 1 sig...priceless.

too many people use the word nerd to loosly :roll: its like Omg he works for graphics on the pc and is GOOD. yup thats it, he's a nerd.

psst: i have a social life too, might just be hard for you to accept it.

Ok, here goes...I just had to join this interesting conversation. :lol: :P

You say you have a company, which is hosted at some stupid free host.

It isnt an official company, as you would have to do alot for that, yes you do, believe me, I have expierenced it.

The site layout is nothing, including the images you make.

They are simple full of filter images, with a image of some character cut out, and pasted in.

Ooh ooh, and you can use the gradient tool too! W00t!

Any company which will last has his own host, with a professional layout, seeing you cant design, and you are not willing to pay for a host, why the heck do you have a company?!

You tell ryan his sig sucks compared to yours, pu-lease, do me a favour and go away...Go sit in a corner and cry, nobody likes you...Not a good entry to this forum mate...

Maya eh? I bet you can even work with it.

And flash for animation? Pooh, a bit skilled person can do the same in a normal animation program.

A company with 5 people eh? I could take you all on blinded, with 1 hand on my back.

Nadril sig sucks?

Heh, gimme a break, its not supposed to be of ÃÆÃâÃâüber quality, go check out his other work, and feel ashamed.

Woo, that feels good, Now, go ahead, call me a nerd, call everyone a nerd, WE DONT CARE, you only get yourself more hated, if that even possible :roll: :twisted: :P

Well, anyhoo, I hope you enjoy your stay here, which hopefully wont be that long :twisted:

tipitsigte0.png

Haha.

So I can do a triple backflip into a handstand... and I don't have any hands!! Hell, I even type with my tongue!! And my keyboard isn't even slimy!!

Grow up children. No matter what you do or where you go, someone is always better than you. Get used to it. Either one of you being "better" than the other is just a matter of opinion. And please don't go on about how certain people who I won't mention are "oh so good" and that they will blow this Yap kid away. They won't. I have been here for so long and seen so much from these people. Most of you who are posting started off the same way, if not worse than Yap. Don't make me get out the history books and make all of you look bad. Give him a chance, he is new. Leave him alone for a little bit. Always so anxious to flame, aren't we?

Haha.

So I can do a triple backflip into a handstand... and I don't have any hands!! Hell, I even type with my tongue!! And my keyboard isn't even slimy!!

Grow up children. No matter what you do or where you go, someone is always better than you. Get used to it. Either one of you being "better" than the other is just a matter of opinion. And please don't go on about how certain people who I won't mention are "oh so good" and that they will blow this Yap kid away. They won't. I have been here for so long and seen so much from these people. Most of you who are posting started off the same way, if not worse than Yap. Don't make me get out the history books and make all of you look bad. Give him a chance, he is new. Leave him alone for a little bit. Always so anxious to flame, aren't we?

True, true...

But still, he shouldnt have reacted in such a way, and kept going on.

I realise that the people who started it actually should have reacted in such a way, and neither should have I.

But still, being on scapeboard for a while, makes you want to flame at some times :?

Heh, about the history books, that would be cool, I could laugh at myself :lol: :wink:

tipitsigte0.png

Haha.

True, true...

But still, he shouldnt have reacted in such a way, and kept going on.

I realise that the people who started it actually should have reacted in such a way, and neither should have I.

But still, being on scapeboard for a while, makes you want to flame at some times :?

Heh, about the history books, that would be cool, I could laugh at myself :lol: :wink:

Heh..ya scape can do that to you.

As for my initial reaction, I called him a thief because he stole something. Not my fault he didn't leave like everyone else we find out ripped something :P

Ahh. You are Crate. Good to know. *Trying to keep track of everyone and their new names*

Yup. Doesn't look like too many people changed their names which is good.

Ahh. You are Crate. Good to know. *Trying to keep track of everyone and their new names*

Lol yeah it is :P Ah well, i could figure it out anyways, he still acts like Crate :) .

I just changed my name and got rid of the _zhc, dunno who took the name Nadril before :?

Lol yeah it is :P Ah well, i could figure it out anyways, he still acts like Crate :) .

What's taht supposed to mean :?

Nothing, just u still act like u.

just like i still act like me :o

Whatever :P

Whatever :P

Lol, i'll try and explain. basicly u know how i always act kinda Spam-ish :oops: Well, i still do kinda act like that. You just still have your same personality, and i can point it out :)

It isnt an official company, as you would have to do alot for that, yes you do, believe me, I have expierenced it.

They are simple full of filter images, with a image of some character cut out, and pasted in.

Any company which will last has his own host, with a professional layout, seeing you cant design, and you are not willing to pay for a host, why the heck do you have a company?!

You tell ryan his sig sucks compared to yours, pu-lease, do me a favour and go away...Go sit in a corner and cry, nobody likes you...Not a good entry to this forum mate...

And flash for animation? Pooh, a bit skilled person can do the same in a normal animation program.

A company with 5 people eh? I could take you all on blinded, with 1 hand on my back.

Nadril sig sucks?

Heh, gimme a break, its not supposed to be of ÃÆÃâÃâüber quality, go check out his other work, and feel ashamed.

Woo, that feels good, Now, go ahead, call me a nerd, call everyone a nerd, WE DONT CARE, you only get yourself more hated, if that even possible :roll: :twisted: :P

Well, anyhoo, I hope you enjoy your stay here, which hopefully wont be that long :twisted:

Ok, when did I brag about my website? I didn't even make it, my friend did. Oh no! You don't like my sigs! I'm hella' glad I don't make sig's that look very physchotic likes yours. You are a complete fool.

Wow, these people really don't have a life, posting this much in a go-no-where-thread which I wasn't even here for.

Anyways, I will choose to be the bigger person and walk away from this thread, now people will probably say "NOOBIE!! SPAMMER, IM GONNA FLAME HIS [wagon] LOL LMAO ROFL LOL LOL!!!!!"

[nerd talk]

Nadril sig sucks?

Ok, when did I brag about my website? I didn't even make it, my friend did. Oh no! You don't like my sigs! I'm hella' glad I don't make sig's that look very physchotic likes yours. You are a complete fool.

One more flame from me untill i go to a happier land :lol: Anywho:

Why do you keep trying to insult other's sigs that are blatently better than yours? doesn't quite make sense does it? :| Well, anyways I might just stop the flaming now, i have a feeling this post will get locked soon anyways.

ps: you are the complete fool. :wink:

Yep yep, you obviously didnt read my other reply..

Ill try to keep out of this thread, but another one of those ignorant posts, and I wont be able to control myself :twisted: :P

yeah i know what you mean, lol :twisted:

Let's just let this die now.

PS- you may not believe this, but you guys seem to act all 'tough' maybe because you think I'm a major noob, I have actually been here for over 3 years.

Let's just let this die now.

PS- you may not believe this, but you guys seem to act all 'tough' maybe because you think I'm a major noob, I have actually been here for over 3 years.

here as scape?