Err, A new sigger in town.

YaYap69

Right, ODST would completly own him. Same with ArchAngel,

yayap-banner.jpg

I guess I don't like your artistic style cause' I don't consider light shining on what appears to be paper folders that interesting.

Hi sir,

I really think your so skilled because you know how to use gradiant fill, and create some lines. I find your skill level way too high. You cropped a picture from somewhere else, I'm going to cry. Give me a cookie please your talent is scaring me, with those pre-made shapes and some complementry colours to the haze. I admire you sir.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha what a nerd, sig battles? Maybe in a week or so when I get Maya 6.0 and Flash MX 2004, until then "battle" someone else.

So that means your scared of me and of my team, and probably not as skilled as them :P

Well I would beat your [wagon] but you don't live near here and the filter won't let me verbally abuse the [cabbage] out of you.

So, explain to me why you need to "get" these other programs to battle. Don't think your PS skills are up to par? Demoris is exactly right.

Hahaha what a nerd, sig battles? Maybe in a week or so when I get Maya 6.0 and Flash MX 2004, until then "battle" someone else.

So that means your scared of me and of my team, and probably not as skilled as them :P

Well I would beat your wagon but you don't live near here and the filter won't let me verbally abuse the cabbage out of you.

So, explain to me why you need to "get" these other programs to battle. Don't think your PS skills are up to par? Demoris is exactly right.

Ok, Maya is 3d modelling (if you knew that) and that would make my sigs look so much more awesome. Flash is animation, I've seen alot of animated sigs here so I'm going to try it soon.

If you spend so much time here, I doubt you would beat me up. I'm not hinting your a nerd, but I work out daily and lead a active life in most sports. If you swear to me, hopefully you will get banned.

I think you are jealous you don't own a company that makes money for doing stuff they enjoy.

Well sir, that is a very interesting site. Although I was really more expecting of a .com,net,org sorta thing. I really find your a pro cause you use glows on a lot of your work, and they are so 3d with their bevel emboss.

Well I would beat your wagon but you don't live near here and the filter won't let me verbally abuse the cabbage out of you.

Ok, Maya is 3d modelling (if you knew that) and that would make my sigs look so much more awesome. Flash is animation, I've seen alot of animated sigs here so I'm going to try it soon.

If you spend so much time here, I doubt you would beat me up. I'm not hinting your a nerd, but I work out daily and lead a active life in most sports. If you swear to me, hopefully you will get banned.

I think you are jealous you don't own a company that makes money for doing stuff they enjoy.

Couple things

-I know Maya is 3d modelling. I have 3dsmax

-You have a design company, yet you can't even use flash yet? Poor.

-Nerd? Drill for tennis four days a week, I have a membership at LA Fitness which I use everyday. Bet you anything I'm more athletic then you will ever be.

-And how could I be jealous of your "company" when I have my own? You can find the site layout on these forums if you look.

Couple things

-I know Maya is 3d modelling. I have 3dsmax

-You have a design company, yet you can't even use flash yet? Poor.

-Nerd? Drill for tennis four days a week, I have a membership at LA Fitness which I use everyday. Bet you anything I'm more athletic then you will ever be.

-And how could I be jealous of your "company" when I have my own? You can find the site layout on these forums if you look.

*Note, sorry for the long quote*

I can use Flash, I do not have it installed on my computer yet so I can't use it right now.

I am getting sponsered by Liquid for wakeboarding this summer.

You seemed like you were jealous, otherwise you wouldn't have came in this thread acting like an arse insulting my work. Now let this topic die down.

Now let this topic die down.

How much more straight forward could I have gotten?

You can try for more.

ps: YaYap, i let u go kinda ez off on the ripping. but start insulting my freinds and you will get to the bad side of me real fast.

Now let this topic die down.

How much more straight forward could I have gotten?

Didn't say please :roll:

Thanks Nad

You guys are taking things way too seriously. Sure, I used a background made by someone but I never took credit for it or used it on a forum. Now stop whining and let this topic die.

You guys are taking things way too seriously. Sure, I used a background made by someone but I never took credit for it or used it on a forum. Now stop whining and let this topic die.

I dont wanna let this topic die :) *live topic live*

anyways, u say your a "profesional" right? how you are one steal beats me, all i know is that if u rip it's not that "Proesional"

ps: dont start about how im not getting paid, because i have a strong chance of getting paid by Darkstar boards for some of my darkart photo manipulations for their skateboards (and were talking about 20k min here, not 10$ :D)

You guys are really making me angry. I stole one, didn't use it/make money off it, DID IT FOR FUN IDIOTS!

If you are stupid enough to believe, then be a moron.

This is getting kind of fun now. what should i say next....

Rolf, when I saw that you have a 'company' and use a freeweebs site..

Ryan is good, Nad is good, and yet I've seen nothing fo you to be able to say the same.

And you didn't claim the stolen work as your own? Then why did you ost it in a topic displaying works of yours?

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

Ryan is good, Nad is good, and yet I've seen nothing fo you to be able to say the same.

And you didn't claim the stolen work as your own? Then why did you ost it in a topic displaying works of yours?

I use freewebs cause' I'm smart enough not to pay for a website. Why pay for computer junk? I ain't a nerd, I know having a social life is better and buying useful stuff is better than buying online websites. If you think I'm wrong, your a nerd. I used that background FOR a sig, I didn't just take it and post it. Also, I never really tried to take credit from the person who made that background, if someone had of asked me how I made it I would of told them I took it off a site.

Haha the number of [developmentally delayed]s that get upset over 1 sig...priceless.

I use freewebs cause' I'm smart enough not to pay for a website. Why pay for computer junk? I ain't a nerd, I know having a social life is better and buying useful stuff is better than buying online websites. If you think I'm wrong, your a nerd. I used that background FOR a sig, I didn't just take it and post it. Also, I never really tried to take credit from the person who made that background, if someone had of asked me how I made it I would of told them I took it off a site.

Haha the number of [developmentally delayed]s that get upset over 1 sig...priceless.

You seem to be getting pretty upset yourself, over a sig and an arguement of the internet.

You guys are really making me angry

It's cause' I come here, first day I post some sigs I made and they flip out completly. They are NIR.

Nerds

In

Rage

I don't see how they are in rage. They are just pointing out the obvious, which you are missing.