Err, A new sigger in town.

YaYap69

Hey, I got my own company with a team of 5. We specialize in photoshop.

Here are some samples I have made (Halo-Related), I have been making sigs for about 1 month now.

Banner4%20copy.jpg

ChaosBanner%20copy.jpg

YYBanner.jpg

BertSig3editted.jpg

HellBanner1.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to say, but the background on the third one is stolen from a tutorial

If its a tutorial, i dont see how it can be stolen. If someone posts a tutorial on the net, they obviously know that people are gonna use that exact design, or some similar to the tutorial. And if they don't, i don't understand how dumb they are.

Its nice you started out with friends, it does help. The sigs are somewhat good, considiring you just started, but you will get better. Btw, the two first pictures are red x.

Not tooooo Bad.. I guess :roll: Keep working on it.. Start Small then when you think you mastered it, try something else, eg: a lil bigger picture, I started out small.

Some hinters :lol: 8)

Dont just use that gradient thingi couple of times.. Go Crazy! Make couple of those layers and blend then and see waht you can do!

Good Luck

Thanks for the advice all. The first 2 are red x's...weird. Anyways, all the first 2 are is a sniper about to snipe a tank and a matrix style one.

I am one of the top sig makers on my old forum (750 members). So I went from top-of-the-line to the bottum :P . I also prefer them being smaller, I don't know why but I think it looks better.

what i meant was.. the turtorial is to add a part to that bg, hes just taken the bg.

What you meant, and what you said is two completely different things.

No, the image is stolen. The tutorial shows you how to do pixie dust of a sort and they use one of their images as an example. He stole the example.

Welcome theif

what i meant was.. the turtorial is to add a part to that bg, hes just taken the bg.

No, the image is stolen. The tutorial shows you how to do pixie dust of a sort and they use one of their images as an example. He stole the example.

Welcome theif

aha, i might as well jump on the bandwagon too :P

Theif. :o

ps: how long has your "crew" been around for lol?

Welcome theif

aha, i might as well jump on the bandwagon too :P

Theif. :o

ps: how long has your "crew" been around for lol?

1 month he said. They must be really skilled :roll:

Ryan, do you have the tutorial link?

Yeah give me a min to find it. Doesn't seem to be in my bookmarks, but I know it's out there.

I admit I used that background cause' it rocked. I had a out-dated photoshop back then (2 weeks ago) and I couldn't add the dust, so I just took the background and used it. I never even used that sig on any forum.

Well I now know who the forum a-hole is here.

My team IS skilled and no offence, but Ryan your sig layout is pretty damn tacky.

Right, ODST would completly own him. Same with ArchAngel,

yayap-banner.jpg

I guess I don't like your artistic style cause' I don't consider light shining on what appears to be paper folders that interesting.

Right, ODST would completly own him. Same with ArchAngel,

yayap-banner.jpg

I guess I don't like your artistic style cause' I don't consider light shining on what appears to be paper folders that interesting.

Alright biatch, let's go? How about a 1 on 1 battle? No rip [cabbage]. And none of your "team" can help you.

Edit: damn censor

Hahaha what a nerd, sig battles? Maybe in a week or so when I get Maya 6.0 and Flash MX 2004, until then "battle" someone else.

So that means your scared of me and of my team, and probably not as skilled as them :P