The Rising vs The Call of Legends

Killert

Orginal topic: http://tr-clan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25899

We set up a fight with TCL for today from 3-6 PM EST. Our signups didn't look particularly great because it's a Saturday, but we prepared to do the best we could with a limited number of people. Unfortunately, TCL became involved in a 7 hour fight yesterday between them and some of their biggest rivals. As a result, they came to me and asked to shorten the cap to 90 minutes. I was faced with a difficult decision because many members of TR had been looking forward to and expecting a 3 hour fight, but I ultimately decided that 1.5 hours was better than nothing.

The Rising starting: 140

The Call of Legends starting: 120

So at 2:30 we began to mass up. 30 minutes later, we had about 50 in TS and 140 opts in game. After waiting about 5-10 minutes, TCL came along with about 120 opts. They rushed us and the fight began. Before long, we had a clear advantage. TCL piled a bunch of our fall-in leaders, who tanked around our pile as we picked up KO after KO. Our snipers crippled their pile and brought them down to 60-75 options, which allowed us to kill TCL's snipers and keep our main pile going strong. We chased down a few of their regroups and after 45 minutes they informed us that they were done.

The Rising ending: ~170 (1-2 pures)

20110618155049.png

(As we were taking ending, our TS went down, but it didn't make any difference.)

TCL ending: 0

Thanks to:

•  
  • TCL for the fight
  • TR members for staying in and Scaping instead of going out
  • Our Finnish fan club for the free KDR

kdtcl.jpg

The Rising Council

TRsiggynumber3.png