Mousekeys

Robert_R

I've been using mousekeys to clean herbs for a couple hours. But my problem with them is they look so much like botting.... Has anyone heard of someone being banned for using mousekeys? I thought jagex said something about them being legal a while back but how could they tell mousekeys and botting apart.

I have no clue, but I think they monitor your activity and since it's impossible for humans to click at the same exact speed with exactlly identical times between the clicks, I don't think you have to worry :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

I have no clue, but I think they monitor your activity and since it's impossible for humans to click at the same exact speed with exactlly identical times between the clicks, I don't think you have to worry :)

Bots are far beyond that.

Anyway, mousekeys are allowed. Therefore you should not be punished for using them.

Although a large number of players use them, I have never heard of anyone having been permanently banned for using them.

I doubt you'll be picked out as a bot since you're not behaving as one (especially assuming you move around and talk on occasion too).

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I HAVE heard of people being banned for using mousekeys before, but this was probably about 2-3 years back, and they were unbanned shortly after.

You more than likely have nothing to worry about, apart from getting hand cramps.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!