from pked to full torag by an average lvl 86 - story

gizmo2k3

well afew of you may have read the post about me being pked in wilderness and loosing everything i owned, all i was left with is nothing and i make this post as a little story about me and how i managed to get back to full torag, and i don't have very good skills, but i got there and i will tell you how:

day 1

well the day i got pked, i sort of left rs for the rest of that day and logged on after i had cooled down, so logged and and walked to seers, but on the way i decided to make a stop at fally market to check the prices of full torag, i didn't know it because the set was a gift for my birthday from a mate irl, so i log on after countless clicking the login screen, and i saw that it was 3mill! i cures to myself for loosing a b-day present and seeing it at that price, and considering that i have only ever owned 1.5mill at any 1 time i thought it was impossible, but then i remember leesters post and how he lost alot more than me and thought myself lucky in away that i didnt loose that much stuff, and i got there and had to leave as i was going to my grans, so nothing i could do apart from checking prices.

day 2

well today the hard work started, and i came back and read the post i made and found that picking flax was a starter, well we all gotta start somewhere, so i pick 2k and sell for 200k

alright onling 2.8mill 2 go!!

and thats all i did in day 2 as my g/f called with some issues, so no more play 2day

day 3

logged on this moreing pritty drowsy from my g/f keeping me till the early hours, and i see a lvl 112 selling full runes for 100k, i rub my eyes and look again and yes i was correct, so i quicky grab my 200k, and in the back of my mind thinkin it was a scam for some reason) and trade him, i put up the 200k and he puts up 2 full sets of rune, i accept quickly and he accepts, i happy now, 400k and 200k profit,

2.6 to go!!

now i decided i would cut some yews on my pure, i spend the best part of that sunday running back and forth from bank, lucky for me an update had just come out, i think it was the halloween update so trees where vertually empty, so an exhausting 5 hours of non stop gameplay i end the day with 2k yews, and i sell for 280 each

280 * 2000 = 580k + 400k + 980k

nearly made 1mill already

i decided to leave wc as i thought it was abit of a waste of time, so i picked 200 flaz and got my 1mill

onli 2mill to go

day 4

well i decided to leave my goal of full torag aside for awhile and i took my money and went to buy deaths, i bought 2k from my mate who crafts them for around 200k, and was going to use them when a lvl 67ish mage walked past shouting buying unlimited deaths for 500 each, and i was like score!, so i run to him putting up my 2k, thinkin he would ask for 1k or something, but non the less he put up the 1mill i looking for, and he quicky accepts, and i was like WOW

started day with:

1mill - 200k + 1mill = 1.8mill

onli 1.2mill 2 go

day 5

well i took my cash and i had a little trek to the hell hole of trading places, world 1, and i type in buying full rune sets for 180k each, thinking that these people cam't be this desperate, but to my luck, i got 2 trade offers and i click the first one and it shows 5 sets, now i put up my calculator and offer him the 900k he wanted, and he accepts, now i click the next guy and he offers onli 3 sets, so i offer 540k and accept, so now i have 340k and 8 sets of full rune, so i qucikly sell the 8 sets of rune for 200k each and get a return of 1.6mill,

so now i have 1.6mill + 340k = 1.94mill not a bit profit, but it is one.

day 6

well i started in world 2, i went there and bought hammers for 300k each and sold for 400k on websites, and i ended the day with 2.5mill, couldn't be botherd to do anything else, lots of hammers, so little time lol

day 7

well i wanted to get the last 500k by myself, but my friend flubberdeer who i thoguht had retired came back from playing WoW, and he is a rich SoB, and he said i'll help out and gave me the 500k, now i didn't want him to give it 2 me but he insisted, so i now had my 3mill!!! WooT WooT full torag, so off i go following flubberdeer to the market, i shout:

" buying full torag with hammers for 3mill"

" some1 wishes to trade with you"

i offer my 3mill and she accepts, i accept and PRESTO i have my beloved torag back!

well i hope you like my little diary, i kept a really one and this is a word for word account of what happened to me, i hope you enjoy reading it, as much as i liked writing it, enjoy

gizmo2k5.png

deaths for 500 ea, rune sets for 100k, 500K for free.... You're a dmn lucky man

Gratz

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

wow this was a great story! right now im working on making money for a whip. its interesting that you made so much more money through luck and opportunities, but working at yews for nearly 5 hours only got you 580k! i hate merchanting, but i gotta respect it for the income

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

I lost 3.3. (all my money) and around 15k steel arrows i made by self for my pure :shock: , 5 days of mining-smelting-smithing lost... they scammed me.

Then i see i have just 5 days of membership left and i thpugh i could get that money back, then my mom tells me that she wont pay my membership anymore even if i gave her the money.

At least i got 1.3m back and ive being pking rune sets in my pure :)

Ps:Dont go to lumbridge cave with a candle...allways take lanterns (thats how i died) :(