Slayer Rewards

Piscis_Rex

What should I spend my reward points on? I already have a slayer helmet and my stats are in my signature

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

If you get lots of points, buy slayer darts. They sell nicely.

I saved up to get ice strykewyrm, because I suck at getting a fire cape :oops: :wall:

If you ever going to `powerslay` or want improved efficiency, there are recommended block-skip lists available to get good xp-charms-effigies while slaying. They cost quite a lot of points because you might be cancelling frequently.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

400 points=roughly a mil in Slayer Dart Runes. It's a nice little bonus. :) Much better than the 10k Slay exp you could get with them.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Finishing blow and slayer rings of course, however, when you've gotten those, try not to skip tasks. It really makes a difference in the amount of money you can make from deaths/minds, however, save a buffer of points incase you get a few bad tasks.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png