Trollbomber's Blog To Completionist - Max Cape Achieved

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday was a sad day for DG. A dead CC led to only 200k DG xp gained (hence my low average goal for 312k xp gained/day). Currently 2550k from 108 DG, and have high hopes to achieve that this weekend, but we'll see what happens.

Up to just over 100k produce at Livid Farm from the little time I spent there yesterday. After hunting penguins for 39k agility xp, I spent the rest of the evening slowly working towards taskmaster again. Got about 2/3 of all the Morytania tasks completed. My knowledge of burning corpses, opening chests, and the whole concept of Temple Trekking is rather minimal, so it will take some time for me to learn how to do all of that as well. Based on the rumors I've heard, the 25 or so hours it takes to achieve 594 total on TT, stacked with the 35-40 hours that remain of Livid Farm to do, I'd say I have plenty to keep me occupied while floors aren't up and running.

Best of luck. :-)

Thanks! You too.

Trollbomber.png

Eh, another 200k or so DG xp gained tonight. My timezone sucks to DG in with clan when most of the floors are going on right now, but oh well. I should be able to make up for it on the weekends.

Got bored tonight and spent some time collecting zammy vines for more favours (only had 120 doses left), so maybe I'll have enough for 99 now. I might slowly start going back to regular RS (skilling, frosts for money, ect.) when floors aren't going at all like tonight. Get burnt out quickly from doing tons of Livid Farm at once.

Still pretty far from from 108, but maybe tomorrow night will knock off most of that :thumbup:

Trollbomber.png

My timezone sucks to DG in with clan when most of the floors are going on right now, but oh well.

It isn't because your timezone sucks, its because everybody is too busy doing everything but dging, and the ones who are motivated to dg only dg with a select group of people.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

My timezone sucks to DG in with clan when most of the floors are going on right now, but oh well.

It isn't because your timezone sucks, its because everybody is too busy doing everything but dging, and the ones who are motivated to dg only dg with a select group of people.

Eh. Maybe once the TT-Craze wears off more floors will start back up.

Luckily I have plenty to keep me occupied aside from DG.

Trollbomber.png

Just as I had hoped. I managed to make up for lost XP this week tonight. Managed to do just over 1.5M DG xp this evening. Quiet time in EoE kicked in after I had gained 1M xp, and I was going to call it quits, but only needed 1 more warp for my reset. Rather than C1ing it, I decided to try my luck at W67 with some randoms, and somehow, someway, managed to hop worlds and team up with some people who were fairly decent. Finished up my last warp, reset, and then did several more occults with them for just over 500k more xp. Still going to be joining and hosting in EoE whenever people are willing to DG, but it's nice to know I have a guest clan to join now when things slow down at night. Faith in 120 DG: restored.

Anyway, here is my current progress:

120331034118.png

I don't think I should have any problem getting this tomorrow, but it just depends on how much time I have to play. With Bxpprod going H.A.M. towards 120, I think there should be plenty of opportunities for me to gain decent xp, so 108 is likely. If so, then I'm already ahead of schedule again. I'm also sitting on 390k tokens at the moment. I believe I may dump some/all of them on my next reset (rest of this one + next + tokens for 109?), but we'll see.

Aside from that, I fletched 2k more mage longs tonight while waiting for floors, and am ~200k from 91 fletching. Meh.

Trollbomber.png

Lol'd.

With Bxpprod going H.A.M. towards 120, I think there should be plenty of opportunities for me to gain decent xp, so 108 is likely.

400 flesh floors hunting primal legs ENGAGE

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Lol'd.

I'd like to get your opinion on it, since I'm only aware of mine and Deo's at the moment. Care to share?

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

My opinion was given. You had left the discussion. Now, I am not going to bite here, whilst I appreciate the attempted antagonism, this isn't the time, nor the place, to be trying it.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Good weekend. Did plenty of floors to make up for my lack of xp gained last week, and surpassed my deadline of 108 DG by a couple of days :thumbup:

[spoiler=Bad words]120331235229.png

Continued to DG when I had time afterwards to try and get as close to 109 as possible. Current progress:

120402001757.png

I've got 2 abds and 5 occs until reset, and I know I'll easily get 109 next reset, so I have a feeling I might just hold on to my tokens for a while. The more I collect, the harder they are to spend anyway. Up to 597k at the moment.

Going to try for 109 before this upcoming weekend, and have it a week from now at the latest. I also got my first non-DG level gain in quite a while:

120402000933.png

Almost a third of the way done towards 120. Feeling pretty stoked :)

Trollbomber.png

Aren't you maxed yet?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

So I've still being doing DG lately. Been hopping over to W67 for floors when EoE isn't very active. The floors take a bit longer at times, but at least it's still xp. Kinda laughing at my XP goals I set, as I think I'm going to beat them all by a long shot...

I wanted 109 by April 15th, and 110 two weeks later on the 29th. Yet my current progress is:

120405001835.png

120405001801.png

I think (depending on how much time I have) I may just go all out this month on DG and beat all of my "goal dates" I set a while back. I wanted 113 by June 10th, but I think I'll try to get it by the end of this month instead. As always, if I don't make it then oh well, but I'm feeling a lot more optimistic about DG lately, so it couldn't hurt to have a goal to challenge me a little more. If I manage to pull it off, I think 120 sometime this summer is very easily possible, making my comp cape a breeze to get this year like I wanted :thumbsup:

5000 games of cwars or b7

Probably going to start doing trimmed requirements after my comp cape. Even though I said I wouldn't get it initially, I will need something to keep me interested and motivated afterwards. Trimmed Comp 2013 plz.

Trollbomber.png

I will need something to keep me interested and motivated afterwards

brb new account w/untrimmed summ :>

o69K.png

That's the setup I'm using atm using the most southern Cannon spot.

Profit is still nice, and is only as low as 2.5m atm cause flakes have a crashed a little, but on the raise again!

Also, I still average a Effigy every 3 hours or so, so it isn't too bad.

Good luck if you go. :3

Got another DG level last night:

120405215628.png

120405215702.png

Finished up my warps + C1s, as well as a couple of occs, so I've got my abds + a few occs left until reset. If I have time to play tonight I'll try to finish up what I have left in this reset.

3365k from 110 right now. I might get it this weekend if I have enough time and there are plenty of people wanting to DG. If not, early next week for sure. Still thinking 113 is possible this month, but we'll see.

Also used up my one reset on my ring to gain back the tokens I used on my blazer ring, seeing as I'll only need T10 zerk + desp from now on anyway. Nearing 900k tokens now.

Trollbomber.png

I think today was probably one of the longest periods of time I've spent on DG. Had quite a bit of free time, so I decided to just focus on knocking out as many floors as possible. Floors running in the clan were few and far between, so I was in W67 most of the day. In total, I did 31 floors (11 abds, 12 occs, 8 warps) and gained roughly 2.5M xp or so. I couldn't remember exactly where I started out at xp-wise, so I used tokens as a measurement of how much I'd gain, haha. Speaking of which:

120408014858.png

And my current progress:

120408014828.png

Only have 1 abd left + my C1s until my next reset. It's doubtful that I'll play a lot tomorrow, but if I do, I'm going to at least go for 110 (finish up this reset + 1 floor most likely).

I've decided to go ahead and make 120 by the end of September this year a definite goal of mine. DG is becoming both increasingly fun as well as rewarding, so I don't see it taking longer than the next 5+ months to achieve it. I may even beat my goal of September, but until then, it works for me. The 3 months afterwards would give me plenty of time to knock out the rest of the comp cape requirements (hopefully).

Aside from DG, I started farming torstol again just to experiment with profits. I farmed just over 5k fellstalk in total here recently, and overall were having good enough yields that would have made decent profits had they been torstol, so I decided to try it. It couldn't hurt to try and save a little more money for my remaining expensive skills anyway.

By the end of April I should hopefully have 97 Agility, 97 Farming, and 98 Construction just from my daily routines. Seeing as W67 has a constant stream of floors going, I no longer train agility via courses anymore, but I think there's a good chance I might be able to get 99 with just misc. xp lamps/troll invasion/peng points/JOAT/ect by the time I'm 120 DG. Even if I don't I know I'll be close.

Trollbomber.png

Still grinding away in W67...

I was too tired to do any DG on Sunday, so I caught up today. I finished up the C1s needed to reset, as well as all of the C1s in my fresh reset right away. It definitely sucks soloing 58 C1s back to back, but at least I don't have to do them now for a little while.

I leveled DG in the middle of one of them:

120409175247.png

After those I did several more floors, currently putting me at 3.3M from 111. Seems rather far-fetched, but I think it'd be cool to pull that off this week (given that I won't need to do C1s before then), then work primarily towards 112 during this weekend. If so it would keep me on track to easily get 113 this month. We'll see how that goes :shades:

Nothing interesting other than that really. I haven't farmed enough torstol to get definite numbers, but I think I'm turning a small profit at the moment, despite several bad runs. Wasn't aware that you could heal herbs via remote farm (only thought it showed status of plants), so I have a bit more motivation to work towards that sometime.

Trollbomber.png

Seems rather far-fetched, but I think it'd be cool to pull off 111 this week (given that I won't need to do C1s before then), then work primarily towards 112 during this weekend.

Well, that definitely didn't happen. Didn't play aside from dailies/farm runs most of the week. Finally logged in to do several floors last night, gaining ~800k+ DG xp and shooting me past the 40M xp mark. My A-Log has registered my xp gained yesterday, but the highscores haven't, as they're still showing 3.3M xp to level.

Although 111 didn't happen during the week, it shouldn't be a problem to get this weekend. I'd still like to go for 112, but that's a lot of work, so we'll see how fast I burn out. Regardless, I still think 113 by the end of this month is a reasonable goal, smashing my original deadline by almost a month and a half :thumbup:

Trollbomber.png