The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

:thumbsup:

aNCHX.png

Finished Recipe for Disaster too but my computer decided to lag and throw me out of the game so I missed the quest complete screen :( Now I just need to do Legends' Quest (once I get the rune hatchet) and then it's time for WGS ^_^

Only 20 quests until quest cape btw :P

^ Thanks

No luck with rune hatchet from iron dragons yet -.- running low on blood runes too, so Legends' and WGS have to wait until after Italy trip :( Got 76 mage there though

Anyway, I got some nice levels (don't ask why the upper pic is a .jpg, I'm sure it was a .png before I uploaded it):

jLbcu.jpg

bvZi1.png

Got 94 combat too :) Also had a hard TT with just 1 clue today, reward was only law runes (useless since lodestones except from Trollheim teleport), mahogany planks and biscuits though

I also happened to find a picture of god on my hard drive :o (a god with no d pick)

GYYqA.png

Blessings upon ye! (How long ago was that)

But he has a D Hatchet - of which you do not.

The pic is from last July, a week before I started this account

And I'll have a d hatchet soon :rolleyes:

So, tomorrow I'm going to Italy :) I'll be back on May 8, so I'm taking a small break from RS.

Here's a new bank pic if anyone's interested =) It's still quite messy, sorry for that

[hide]w0APB.png

a16Uk.png

8EMTI.png

27BUS.png

Cl9N2.png

HvM8V.png[/hide]

Finally, here's another nice picture: my xp gains for the last month. I even managed to break the monthly record that I have on my main :o

[hide]jkfsK.png[/hide]

Time to go.

Here's a few goals I'm going to do once I get back from Italy:

- camp iron dragons for rune hatchet and do Legends + WGS (going to spend the lamps from WGS on slayer, should get me at least level 72)

- milestone cape 60

- slayer until I get enough points to craft broad tipped bolts

I'm back! :-)

The week in Italy was really awesome! Gorgeous landscapes, good food and of course a great group of 25 students and 2 teachers. It was my first time abroad too.

It's so late now that I'm not playing today, but my DIYing will continue tomorrow :-D

I took a lot of photos there, but one is above the rest. What do you think?

[hide=Big image]camerazoom2012050512171.jpg[/hide]

Sorrento <3

If Im correct that the mountain there is the Vesuvius.

Gl on WGS, wasn't that hard and I did it last weekend ;d

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Sorrento <3

If Im correct that the mountain there is the Vesuvius.

Gl on WGS, wasn't that hard and I did it last weekend ;d

In fact that photo is from Castellammare di Stabia which is a bit north of Sorrento ;) We visited Sorrento too though. And yes, the mountain is Vesuvius. We climbed to the top one day; it was an amazing view there, though the clouds made it a bit hard to see anything :P

And thanks :)