Y U no Golden Gnomes?

telcis

Hmm, I think I'll still put mine in its own thread. Once it gets done at the last minute XD

But yeah, all of them in the same thread would be annoying, since they'd be spaced apart by comments and not everybody's gonna scroll to the bottom of the page to check out an entry. I don't think a lot of people will post their GG's in this part of the board anyhow; usually they just post it in the massive Screenshots and Videos thread in General Discussion. But people who want CC/advice/comments would post in this section of the forum.

As I said before, I still love listening to this one :P

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

My eyes hurt from the fast succesion of clips.

I tried to make it a bit "healthier" on the eyes by bluring the clips together, but my video editing skills arnt all that great.

Even so, from 0:06 to about 1:50 we are seeing multiple clips per second most of the time, and after watching it, my eyes truely do hurt.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Agreed. I'd have the sound in 0:06 - 0:13 be background music then have it focus on the guy firemaking. The rapid succession of images could work on the woodcutting part but it still felt too fast :\ Also, at the woodcutting part, the 4th, 5th or 6th note sounds weird (I dunno which one it is because it went too fast for me to count). That kinda made it not flow very well. It worked really well on the mining part though probably because the beat slowed down and so did the images. The duel arena part was gold, I liked how the other guy had different armor every time. The only thing which would improve that is if it was shot at the same angle every time but I know that's pretty hard to get. Nice ending too xD

This video hugely reminded me of

Maybe you could try splitscreening like that vid? Doesn't look as good as a whole image though, too many things to splitscreen.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Agreed. I'd have the sound in 0:06 - 0:13 be background music then have it focus on the guy firemaking. The rapid succession of images could work on the woodcutting part but it still felt too fast :\ Also, at the woodcutting part, the 4th, 5th or 6th note sounds weird (I dunno which one it is because it went too fast for me to count). That kinda made it not flow very well. It worked really well on the mining part though probably because the beat slowed down and so did the images. The duel arena part was gold, I liked how the other guy had different armor every time. The only thing which would improve that is if it was shot at the same angle every time but I know that's pretty hard to get. Nice ending too xD

This video hugely reminded me of

Maybe you could try splitscreening like that vid? Doesn't look as good as a whole image though, too many things to splitscreen.

I was definitly thinking about doing that, but when I tried it I found it extremely difficult to showcase that it was only runescape sounds being used. To do that I had to show which skill was being used where.

I would have splitscreened it to have slowed it down, but tbh I have no idea how without editing every single frame. Ill definitly be tweaking stuff for my next video should I find the time to do it.

The sound of Skilling I was refered to in the comments on my video. I do like what they have done, its pretty much what I was going for, except I think they diverged from the "true" sounds of skilling when the music clip in the background started up.

My inspiration for this video was from "Cod4 gun sounds" by serpento.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked it. I've never seen one of those trees falling over before.

Yeah, thats because they dont fall over. As well as not doing "Tree" damage to NPC's. That scene was made frame by frame from about 3 screenshots.

I liked it. I've never seen one of those trees falling over before.

Yeah, thats because they dont fall over. As well as not doing "Tree" damage to NPC's. That scene was made frame by frame from about 3 screenshots.

(Except for the last sentence, every actual 'scaper knows all of those things.) Anyways, yeah, the sound aspect is really cool, but the constant succession of different clips can be painful. Cool idea, good sound, but you need to learn to splitscreen it considering how fast it switches. I find the fast switches aren't bad if it's the same area tho - for example, the succession of a couple firemaking clips was pretty good because most of the background was the same. On a similar note, the start of the video might look better if both of those fight scene things were done from basically the same angle.

It might be cool if you put more detail in the tree part, maybe zoom in if possible; the part of the tree falling and doing tree damage is cool, but it's rather zoomed out and easy to miss.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.