Best way to make money

jasignhagj

After I get 99wc, I want to start building up my cash pile. Right now I have a pathetic 12k sitting in my bank (Although I do have 120 crushed nests I'm waiting to sell). My stats are below.

trol_slayer9.png

The best moneymaker I've found so far is green drags, but I get pk'd a lot which cuts into my profits. My equipment is Full Rune, a Glory ammy and a Brackish Blade.

Once you get up to 750++k put some money in MTK. That makes me a tonne with no effort at all. Actually getting to that cashpile, well I can't help much there.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Once you get up to 750++k put some money in MTK. That makes me a tonne with no effort at all. Actually getting to that cashpile, well I can't help much there.

I don't have the quest for it. How many pre-requisites does it have?

EDIT: Looked it up, and I'll definitely be unlocking it. What is the best ratio of resources to gather?

You do know that there are non-wildy green drags, right?

Yeah, but they're botted to hell and back. Most times I can find an empty wildy lv 13 spot.

Play smart about the way you manipulate spawns and they'll still be a solid 800k/hour+ even with your stats. It worked for a friend of mine. Just look for opportunties to secure a kill and let the bots finish off your target.

The bots actually *help* you.

You do know that there are non-wildy green drags, right?

Yeah, but they're botted to hell and back. Most times I can find an empty wildy lv 13 spot.

Play smart about the way you manipulate spawns and they'll still be a solid 800k/hour+ even with your stats. It worked for a friend of mine. Just look for opportunties to secure a kill and let the bots finish off your target.

The bots actually *help* you.

With most bots being level 90+, usually with fairly high strength, he would probably not be able to outhit them much.

TenseMurmur.gif

Bots are blind, deaf and dumb. He'll be fine. As I said, it worked well enough for a friend of mine with around his stats.

EDIT: Alternatively, just train to 70 atk and get a whip. You'll definitely by fine then. Pick fungi, tan dhides etc until then.

Bots are blind, deaf and dumb. He'll be fine. As I said, it worked well enough for a friend of mine with around his stats.

EDIT: Alternatively, just train to 70 atk and get a whip. You'll definitely by fine then. Pick fungi, tan dhides etc until then.

In my experience, its not very easy to get the kill with low stats. Most of the time you only have chance for one or two hits depending how many bots there are, so you need a good hit. Using whip + sup att/str i still dont outhit them too often. Unless you play at times where there are maybe 5 bots in the room.

TenseMurmur.gif

Dicing and staking are by far the best way to make money, yes it is very high risk but the profit margins are insane, with a little luck 10m can be turned into 100m within an hour.

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

In my experience, its not very easy to get the kill with low stats. Most of the time you only have chance for one or two hits depending how many bots there are, so you need a good hit. Using whip + sup att/str i still dont outhit them too often. Unless you play at times where there are maybe 5 bots in the room.

Ideally you'd have 2 bots at each dragon. Drink a dose of super att and super str at the bank. With 2 bots you only need to hit ~300 damage to get the kill, 385 guarantees it. As soon as you hit that move on to the next dragon. Pick up drops when you come back around and inbetween hits. I averaged 1.2 mil an hour there with elite void+ddef/korasi's and super antifires to cover fire protection. I did not use a BoB. Also bring 2 sharks just in case if you don't have soul split. Also pray piety/turmoil the whole time, house tab/recharge prayer/glory to edge for banking.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Ideally you'd have 2 bots at each dragon. Drink a dose of super att and super str at the bank. With 2 bots you only need to hit ~300 damage to get the kill, 385 guarantees it. As soon as you hit that move on to the next dragon. Pick up drops when you come back around and inbetween hits. I averaged 1.2 mil an hour there with elite void+ddef/korasi's and super antifires to cover fire protection. I did not use a BoB. Also bring 2 sharks just in case if you don't have soul split. Also pray piety/turmoil the whole time, house tab/recharge prayer/glory to edge for banking.

Now, look at his stats. He will have almost none of that.

TenseMurmur.gif

Even with his stats using the 10% att/str prayers (not sure what levels the 15% prayers are at) and a super set with a brackish blade he would get most of the kills from the bots. He may have to bring a dose or two of prayer restore but its worth it. Also he'd need a dose of regular antifire and an antidragon shield. His first investments with his cash from dragons should be 70 prayer and a brackish blade if he doesn't have one. Farming herbs for a day should buy the latter.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Even with his stats using the 10% att/str prayers (not sure what levels the 15% prayers are at) and a super set with a brackish blade he would get most of the kills from the bots. He may have to bring a dose or two of prayer restore but its worth it. Also he'd need a dose of regular antifire and an antidragon shield. His first investments with his cash from dragons should be 70 prayer and a brackish blade if he doesn't have one. Farming herbs for a day should buy the latter.

Depends how many bots, the times i play theres usually 5+ bots per drag, and with whip + sup att/str i dont get too many kills.

TenseMurmur.gif

Nex it baby. No but seriously your going to need to level your account, or just start picking fungus in mort myre swamp. Unfortunately there is no set way to make tons of money most people that have a lot end up staking dicing or getting really lucky with drops (divine sigil for example). Also even with reduced herb prices look into herb farming like ranarr and toadflax this can pay off after a full day of farming with like close to 1m.

Nex it baby. No but seriously your going to need to level your account, or just start picking fungus in mort myre swamp. Unfortunately there is no set way to make tons of money most people that have a lot end up staking dicing or getting really lucky with drops (divine sigil for example). Also even with reduced herb prices look into herb farming like ranarr and toadflax this can pay off after a full day of farming with like close to 1m.

False. Luck has very little to do with it. 85-99 farming for example should net around 300m. It's all a willingness to take advantage of available moneymaking methods. If someone does dalies and farms a lot of herbs they shouldn't have money problems.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.