It's Super Effective!

Yeah. Back in May-ish when I was just starting out I tried to deposit 200 at an ATM. The ATM ate my money :'(. I was too scared to call the bank for help because I thought they might ask why I was depositing cash and they'd find out its from guys, and find out about booking hotel rooms with cash, and find out everything. I'm not sure how rational that was, but it's too late now lol. Even then, I feel really sketchy about making that sort of money 'documented'.

I have a bedroom with a connected, private bathroom so that isn't a worry. Just a bunch of sealed mason jars inside the toilet tank. Lol.

I don't know if this is out of place to say, but where do you get their meds? Or their food or any such expense? That's an awful surprise to find out about. I have a bunch of gift cards for grocery stores, retail and the like, although I'm not sure they'll work with your weird monopoly money and lack of freedom :P

Well that's not so bad then if it isn't a shared bathroom, you should be pretty safe that way I would think.  And I'm not sure how much they actual look into people depositing money into their accounts in the atm.  I understand not wanting to put it all in, but I'm sure every once in a while would be fine.  I'm sure they can expect for cash being deposited because people get money for presents and stuff like that.

As for the pet things, I get their meds directly from the vet.  I do know a lady from the dog park I take Ammo too who works at a vet clinic, so it's possible she may be able to let me know of a cheaper medication or possible get me the medicine at cost from her clinic.  The food I mainly get from pet stores out here.  The reason the expenses are so high is that I choose to feed the best quality food I can to them.  So I could technically lower how much I'm paying but I can't bring myself to give them a poorer quality food.  I do get some of Ammo's food through a grocery store though, his rice or quinoa and ground lamb.  I cook a big batch of it once a week and he eats that alongside with the raw stuff I feed him.  I think when I was breaking down my budget in terms of adding a second cat it went something like this:

Ammo:

- $180 for raw food

- $60 for the rice/ground lamb

- $20 for treats for training

Shredder/G'mork:

- $60 for wet food

- $40 for dry food

- $20 for litter

- and now $180 for medication

That's kind of in the middle for cost.  Sometimes it's a bit more sometimes a bit less, depending on which cuts of raw meat I get Ammo or which cans of wet food I were to buy for the cats.  And at this point I'm not too sure how close the cat prices are to being accurate as I haven't had them for a whole month and haven't quite determined how fast they go through dry food or cat litter.  Either way it's a lot of money :/

• Like 2

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Baking a pie right now. (It's a chicken pot pie. Real pies are expensive and not good for you. I need to eat real food.)

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Baking a pie right now. (It's a chicken pot pie. Real pies are expensive and not good for you. I need to eat real food.)

They're good for your soul tho

I managed to get in contact with one of the ladies at the rescue today and she said she wasn't aware that G'mork was still on the medication.  She said she was told he only had a few days left and didn't need more.  If he ends up needed more after the 10 days I bought she said they would cover it, which is a massive relief.  I'm not sure about whether or not that means they intend to cover it if it occurs again, or possibly let me buy it at their discounted rate.  But I've been doing some research on the herpes and it seems like the initial outbreak is usually the worst, and I'm hoping I can give them a nice enough life that they won't get stressed out and have additional outbreaks.

They also got to meet Ammo this weekend with no restrictions (such as Ammo wearing a leash and muzzle).  They definitely did a lot better than I thought.  I'm already almost 100% comfortable with leaving them alone together.  The only issue being that Ammo is still super interested in them and really wants to groom/nibble on them and lick their rear ends.  He gets pretty focused and I don't like the idea of him following them around and not leaving them alone because he's so obsessed with doing it.  Plus I don't want to leave them unsupervised so I can't see where G'mork has left snot.  It's already everywhere, but at least if I keep an eye on them while they're in the kitchen/living room I have a bit of an idea where it is.

And I'm not sure if this video is viewable if you're not logged into facebook, but it's pretty exciting.  I can't believe how fast Ammo and the kittens got to this point:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152308865234577

That's adorable. Strangely, my dog and cats never seemed to get along or play with each other like that. They were introduced to each other and neither really seemed to care about the other. Same breed as Ammo, by the looks of it.

I got in trouble last night. I don't really know what's going to happen next. I called my mom about it but she just says to stop doing illegal things and 'stop being a (bad word that starts with 'w').' I guess I have to go to the DMV.

We were getting turnt up for paddy's day and a bunch of birthdays that've happened these past few days. Welllll the police came on a noise violation. Everyone went upstairs to hide and my roommate opened the door. First mistake. Roommate had a beer in his hand, because hes an old fart, but the officers got ID from us and saw I was only 20. (I was pretty sober, just a bottle of wine over ~4 hours. I don't like to drink much.I was certainly functional.) He came in and started looking around what was in 'plain sight.'

We both had huge anxiety over them finding something but the hot cop just said that they've gotten calls about our place before and that we need to stop. The lady cop came back and told me that my license had been suspended and that she had to take it. :(. I have no idea why it would be. I've only had a ticket more than a year ago, for pulling out in front of someone (oops), but I took a class and it's supposed to be gone.

As they were about to leave this IDIOT walks around from the back porch to the front door. I don't think he knew wtf was happening, definitely on something, but the lady cop got him and orders everyone to stop hiding upstairs, but everyone is clean.

Tl;dr My license has apparently been suspended, now its gone. Still not sure why. Police came, shook everything up. Another red peg pushed into my Battleship. And a whole lot more white ones surrounding it. :/ I feel immoral. 

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Tl;dr My license has apparently been suspended, now its gone. Still not sure why. Police came, shook everything up. Another red peg pushed into my Battleship. And a whole lot more white ones surrounding it. :/ I feel immoral. 

I have two responses here.

[spoiler=self-righteous douche]You are. You are taking part in multiple illegal activities, several of which can net you jail time and not just some petty fines. Listen to your mother, and get real with yourself.

[spoiler=supportive friend]The whole taking away your license thing is totally out of line. Hopefully you can get things straightened out soon. Just keep your head up for the time being.

Pick your poison.

• Like 3

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

No posts in like 2 days. We need to start a cheerful conversation here.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

squab squab, what do you think about the disappearance of mh370?

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

This seems plausible to me. I don't have anything to go by tho, all I can do is look at theories and decide which one seems plausible to me.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Hilarious commercial, as long as you laugh AT it and not WITH it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I'm enjoying pokemon too much halp

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Speaking of which, I quit my not a nuzlocke run of leaf green when I spent three hours training a Pokemon, and then the first trainer I fought one hit KOed that Pokemon with a 1x effective move. I just wasn't enjoying the grinding when that shit happened, and that wasn't the first time.

So I was going to finish the run as a regular run, and I eventually got my parasect, Francene, to the level where she would learn slash, and I accidentally replaced giga drain instead of scratch.

That game is very opposed to me.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Breed me a flawless Rotom pls, I guarantee you'll get sick of it.

I'm completely uninterested in breeding for IVs. Since I don't breed for IVs, no point in breeding for natures either I think. I breed pokemon to get more of them and mayyyyyyyyyyybe to get specific moves.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Speaking of which, I quit my not a nuzlocke run of leaf green when I spent three hours training a Pokemon, and then the first trainer I fought one hit KOed that Pokemon with a 1x effective move. I just wasn't enjoying the grinding when that shit happened, and that wasn't the first time.

So I was going to finish the run as a regular run, and I eventually got my parasect, Francene, to the level where she would learn slash, and I accidentally replaced giga drain instead of scratch.

That game is very opposed to me.

Nuzlocke is best done on an emulator. Spending hours and hours of side training on cartridge, just to have one of your guys critted or something, is extremely frustrating. With an emulator, you can play at 4x speed which makes training much much more bearable. 

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Nuzlocke is best done on an emulator. Spending hours and hours of side training on cartridge, just to have one of your guys critted or something, is extremely frustrating. With an emulator, you can play at 4x speed which makes training much much more bearable.

Or you can impose a limit the amount of grinding you do and make the game that much more challenging. :^_^:

...Until it forces you to train on level 30-40 mons for the level 50-60-ish elite four, but that's always awful.