It's Super Effective!

I first saw Teeth in 2009. It is a great movie if you don't mind seeing decapitated wieners.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

It really surprises me how close to the shore dolphins will come. You can usually watch the dolphins fish in the mornings if you look for them. It is really easy to spot them when the sun glistens off of their fins.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Dolphins come at a premium you know

• Like 2

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sup Kev? I haven't seen you in a while.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Zybez??

Don't you mean *****?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You mean [harpy]?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

*laughs at your 1082 page count*

There's literally one person in that thread who has made more pages on his own than that.

I feel like an elitist ass now, whoops.

Edit: To put that in perspective, Halo had 1,587.05 pages all on his own in that thread. Only three other topics on this board have more pages than that, the screenshots thread in General Discussion, the Today... thread in OT, and the You're Banned thread in Forum Games (which was the reining champion in pages until /FG/ came about, if I recall). 200m in all skills is getting close, if anything else passes 1587 pages, it'll be that one.

Jesus we posted a lot.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Well whenever he was active it's like his stream of consciousness came out in posts, you'd get like five one-word posts from him in a row at times :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Comparatively, Halo's post has a lot of substance. It was Goon who posted 37 consecutive, uninterrupted pages of s single picture of a cat. Halo never did that.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off