It's Super Effective!

What the [harpie] was that?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Moffat is a genius. That is all.

Because he sets up Rube Goldberg machines throughout the entire series involving Matt Smith as the doctor. It's amusing when he does the big reveal.

Although, what "the question" was annoyed me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

About the question or the way the Doctor truly tricks the silence (and in a way, death itself).

Personally, it amused me when Amy realized she was the Doctor's mother-in-law after letting him and River marry. :lol:

cracking myself up reading facebook posts

How do you facebook?

Seriously, I go on there for 5 minutes, think "now what," then go to another site.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

recci is teaching me dutch on FB!

also i uploaded a pic of my computer science class in school. except its not a photo. its a portrait. that i drew. with MS paint. while i supposed to be paying attention in class.

the conversation went something like this:

RECCI: Ok! Dan beginnen we nu met de eerste Nederlandse les. Je groet iemand door 'hallo' te zeggen.

ZAAPS: ok in the beginning there was the neatherlands. then a great wooden door said hello?

the conversation went something like this:

RECCI: Ok! Dan beginnen we nu met de eerste Nederlandse les. Je groet iemand door 'hallo' te zeggen.

ZAAPS: ok in the beginning there was the neatherlands. then a great wooden door said hello?

Zaaps, Greens, K4ylan, and ltk on a Eurotrip? it's possible.

i liked that part too

wut

o btw sry for like ignoring you armorare, lol, i was typing a report for school