It's Super Effective!

joker reuni

ye im scared

btw kimberly i heard its like $70, but thats for the game + custom wiimote. wihtout the wiimote it'll probably be less

$50 for just the game. $70 is for the game, gold Wiimote, and Zelda 25th anniversary CD.

tell me about this CD

My English teacher apparently thought that this paper that I wrote for class made me sound like a homicidal person. From what I was told, she reported me to the dean of students who called up the police (my school has its own police department) to interrogate me in this matter. I explained my situation and the police just laughed at the absentmindedness of my English professor. Regardless, it is rather scary when the police come to your door, put you in the back of their car, and drive you to the station to be questioned. They put me in one of those small rooms with the table and two chairs like you see on Dateline NBC's How to Catch a Predator.

Scary as shit, but at least it won't be on my criminal record. (I don't think :unsure: )

I really x10^9001 want to read this [harpie] paper

I really x10^9001 want to read this [harpie] paper

I mean.... You guys won't really understand why my teacher flipped shit over it. I honestly don't, and neither did the officer who questioned me. It isn't worth sharing. However, I'll let you guys know what happens why I go to my conference with my teacher tomorrow. I'ma go apeshit on that [harpie]. XD

Speaking of papers, I miss writing them in High School. Throwing hidden troll remarks, jaw-dropping lines, etc just to see the reaction on their faces when they are looking at it.

Priceless.

Vezon, you should make it sound like a book club. Interpret it as "Maybe this was a metaphor for something" just to troll the teacher.

Speaking of papers, I miss writing them in High School. Throwing hidden troll remarks, jaw-dropping lines, etc just to see the reaction on their faces when they are looking at it.

Priceless.

Vezon, you should make it sound like a book club. Interpret it as "Maybe this was a metaphor for something" just to troll the teacher.

I troll her enough. I made her scream "I'm a Jew dammit!" one day in class.

Priceless.

I troll her enough. I made her scream "I'm a Jew dammit!" one day in class.

you are hereby required to post a transcript of this incident

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

this aura shall not deplete!