It's Super Effective!

Speaking of papers, I miss writing them in High School. Throwing hidden troll remarks, jaw-dropping lines, etc just to see the reaction on their faces when they are looking at it.

Priceless.

Vezon, you should make it sound like a book club. Interpret it as "Maybe this was a metaphor for something" just to troll the teacher.

I troll her enough. I made her scream "I'm a Jew dammit!" one day in class.

Wat.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Vets day?

veterns day. american holiday

Last debate tourny 2morrow rlly glad to be done. Losing teh weekend to debate sucks. Glad im done. Hope the weekends goes fast.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

My school still had school on Vet's day. I won't mention my opinions since I'll offend some in a bad way.

Unless you really, really want to hear my reasoning.

Why would we not want to hear this?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Vets day?

veterns day. american holiday

I know, and I have school off tomorrow. Originally Greens posted that he was off because of school funding or some shit, so I suggested that it was because of Veteran's day, but then he changed it to make me look like a stupid [harpy].

Since everyone sounds like my opinion would be interesting...

[spoiler=Offensive to some. You were warned. :)]I never liked the Vet's Day assembly my high school held in all four years I was at it. As someone who judges someone as an individual rather than the group they are in, I kept seeing nothing but arrogance by the people speaking. I used to be in JROTC (which was a waste of time if you asked me) in Freshman year and everyone in that group acted like they owned the place every year on that day; it annoyed me. What was worse was the speeches that had zero relevance and was basically bashing other countries by pointing out trivial faults.

If memory serves, wasn't Vet's Day more directed to *every* country's military (the winners at least. We all know how dandy the losers got treated) as a celebration to the end of World War I (why does nobody make games based on this war after seeing 300+ WWII games?). In short, I hated the assemblies at my school because they were asinine brain washing attempts that worked.

I could add more, but I am being nice for some reason.

Also, it must be amusing Skyrim will get more notice than Vet's. :lol:

My English teacher apparently thought that this paper that I wrote for class made me sound like a homicidal person.

Lol, I remember once I had a class where every day we had to write in a journal, so I started writing a story. And in every chapter our teacher would take the class on a field trip and one of the kids would die a gory death. My teacher loved it. He had me type the chapters up as I finished them so he could make copies for the whole class then we would read the chapter in class.

My English teacher apparently thought that this paper that I wrote for class made me sound like a homicidal person.

Lol, I remember once I had a class where every day we had to write in a journal, so I started writing a story. And in every chapter our teacher would take the class on a field trip and one of the kids would die a gory death. My teacher loved it. He had me type the chapters up as I finished them so he could make copies for the whole class then we would read the chapter in class.

You did have a choice in it being published like that, right?

Sounds similar to a murder mystery game I played with my teacher in 8th grade. Basically I was the "murderer" and would write the death of a student every other day, leaving a hint as to who the murderer could be, and the class would collaborate together to guess who it was (which was hilarious when they ganged up on the wrong person). They finally got it when 2/3 of the class was dead, but that's only because I dropped a Pokémon reference and they got me (something about the victim being the very best, like no one ever was).

Sounds similar to a murder mystery game I played with my teacher in 8th grade. Basically I was the "murderer" and would write the death of a student every other day, leaving a hint as to who the murderer could be, and the class would collaborate together to guess who it was (which was hilarious when they ganged up on the wrong person). They finally got it when 2/3 of the class was dead, but that's only because I dropped a Pokémon reference and they got me (something about the victim being the very best, like no one ever was).

Sounded like fun. We had something similar with my forensics class using mild hair samples. Teacher didn't pick me because I was "too obvious".

Found out I was one of three or four in the class to have a rare medulla trait thing (something deep) in their hair, which was a nice consultation prize.

Did you describe how they died on the paper?

Pretty much. It would something simple like "John was walking down the street when his ass got smashed by a Volvo......" Then I would either leave a clue after the story ("The suspect was seen...") or weave it into the story. It would usually be about a paragraph long, but this was over 2 months before I finally lost. I should email him to see if he still has a record of the game.

dont act like you wont be back sonic

cry myself to sleep

every night