It's Super Effective!

NPS nao.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Guys, I know this is a bit of a wasteland for spam, but can you please avoid stretching the page x1000?

It can really destroy ones crappy study-laptop.

Thanks. :thumbup:

Thanks, actually. My laptop is perfectly fine with them, but they're just a huge piss off.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

If you don't like page stretches, don't read the thread

gtfo <3

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

SMILE STICKMAN@@@

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Keep Leik happy, I smell a future harpy.

Everyone is a future harpie.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I don't even know who or what harpy is, so I'll just humor you and say sure. :mrgreen:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I don't even know who or what harpy is, so I'll just humor you and say sure. :mrgreen:

EVERYONE WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD IS A HARPIE AND UNDER OUR DIRECT CONTROL

caps locks necessary

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Job: Oblivious Harpy?

Objections?

EVERYONE WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD IS A HARPIE AND UNDER OUR DIRECT CONTROL

caps locks necessary

Well then, what is thy bidding my master?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Don't worry about Leik; he's just jealous.

Obviously. Who wouldn't be?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

A sensible harpie

dat oxymoron

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

But seriously, what is this harpy thingy?

me or just harpy is now a cult

23092432i23billion years after december 21st 2012 when life forms have finally formed again due to evolution, and they see the debris of this blog, the will think we are some elitest group of flying angels that make jokes about penis's and mere's periods.

im so glad to be apart of this world changing group.

also

penis's

so much grammar

what the [bleep] is going on?

[harpies]

that's wat.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png