It's Super Effective!

Everyone thinks I have a black heart for being distant and cold most of the time but the only person who said I am not is my own mother by saying I'm stoic.

To be honest, I'm a mix of stoic and cynic overall. One part for general and the other for making points that (no surprise) have made people cry.

Are you my long lost twin?

I get that a lot from people with the same ideology. Last time I counted, I've had 3 "long lost twins", and it isn't counting you.

Although I ended my friendship with one of them earlier this year for reasons.

I never had a girlfriend. I've had a few female friends ask me why I never go out, I basically tell them how people get more than what they bargained for, especially when my way of thinking is radical compared to everyone else. I've even shared a few samples such as:

1) Honor and Dishonor are just concepts created out of our way of having a double standard.

2) Optimism is a fancy term of lying to yourself (which is why I cringe when I watch any auction/trade show on Spike or History because of the people still thinking their items are vintage despite being shot down).

3) Cynicism is a great approach to life if done correctly. Unfortunately, people seem to think it means the same as pessimism (which is constantly bashed for being too realistic) for some damn reason.

I should write a book about my thoughts. 100 Reasons Why I Was Voted "Most Evil" Senior in High School.

Sad how I wouldn't have won that title even if that was on the list of award titles my class could get (all the choices were bland).

I never had a girlfriend. I've had a few female friends ask me why I never go out, I basically tell them how people get more than what they bargained for, especially when my way of thinking is radical compared to everyone else. I've even shared a few samples such as:

1) Honor and Dishonor are just concepts created out of our way of having a double standard.

2) Optimism is a fancy term of lying to yourself (which is why I cringe when I watch any auction/trade show on Spike or History because of the people still thinking their items are vintage despite being shot down).

3) Cynicism is a great approach to life if done correctly. Unfortunately, people seem to think it means the same as pessimism (which is constantly bashed for being too realistic) for some damn reason.

I should write a book about my thoughts. 100 Reasons Why I Was Voted "Most Evil" Senior in High School.

Sad how I wouldn't have won that title even if that was on the list of award titles my class could get (all the choices were bland).

I have only ever had one, and I got really damn lucky with her. Girls suck anyway, don't worry about it... To point something else out, I am all 3 of those things on your list.

I am also have a justice based mind.

It doesn't matter how "unethical" something is as long as it is justifiable by my twisted sense of justice or morality, it is ok in my book. Unfortunately, it will probably get me into trouble some day.

Make something. Do you have eggs or something that you could fry?

ye eggs are easy to make. Add some toast with butter and you have yourself a decent meal.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Just got back from the doctor. Turns out I probably have carpel tunnel in my right hand. I just finished school and have only been working for roughly a month, and I'm already screwed up from it. She doesn't want me to go back to work this week or next week. And since I had to take today and yesterday off for the colonoscopy, I'll have only one day on my pay cheque. Merry Christmas to me :(

Just got back from the doctor. Turns out I probably have carpel tunnel in my right hand. I just finished school and have only been working for roughly a month, and I'm already screwed up from it. She doesn't want me to go back to work this week or next week. And since I had to take today and yesterday off for the colonoscopy, I'll have only one day on my pay cheque. Merry Christmas to me :(

ouch

harpycopy.png

Tip.It Times become Harpie propaganda media

ALG, can we submit a DYK fact that's somehow harpie-related? But still a good DYK fact?

ALG, can we submit a DYK fact that's somehow harpie-related? But still a good DYK fact?

Each week is a fact from our harpie facts list. 100 weeks of pure joy.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

2 years of hf :thumbup:

harpycopy.png

2 years of hf :thumbup:

Hey guys, this kid knows math.

According to RSWIKI:

DYK "During the October 25th, 2011 triple slayer experience event, Harpie Bug Swarm's didn't give triple slayer experience like all the other tasks did"